IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws PS2 game, anybody have any setups
7/3/09, 9:38 AM   #21
Re: World of Outlaws PS2 game, anybody have any setups
mroutlaw101

If the ps3 is of the older version with b/w/c then yea. I got everyone of mine wrote down just so I didnt loose em. Only one I dont like is hussets that could be a nightmare at times. Ai seems to wreck alot there. If ya want i can give ya mine as a starting point. just pm me.

7/3/09, 11:06 AM   #22
tyler1224

what are your times stock? Why setup the car when you can win stock..
Posted via Mobile Device

7/13/10, 7:04 PM   #23
Re: World of Outlaws PS2 game, anybody have a
usmtsrocks

Hey guys..I've been playing this game for years and just came across this post. I can pretty much dominate everything on that game, but your guys lap times are all around a 1/2 second faster than mine. I've been monkeying around lately and picking up a little speed, but still not that quick. Wondering if anyone would shoot me one of their setups...From a big track and a small track just so I can get an idea. If you wanna shoot me an email its jspaude@gmail.com

Thanks guys!

7/14/10, 2:56 PM   #24
Re: World of Outlaws PS2 game, anybody have a
Haulerin2deep

There is a download on the PS3 for the outlaw sprintcar game. You can play it online against everyone. It is basically the same as the old version but you can play it online. Its like 20$ so its worth it. We should exchange usernames and all get together and race online.

Chad Branson

7/14/10, 3:55 PM   #25
wildthing1h

I have all the sprint car games for the ps2 but have recently found the online r factor and let me tell you its as real as you can get. After driving sprints back almost 8 years ago this game is just like that. Best part is you don't need the disc once its installed on your computer. I have every form of racing that there is for the r factor from sprints to cup cars to f1 it truly is the best on the market.
Posted via Mobile Device

7/14/10, 5:02 PM   #26
RGardner

7 1/2 in of stagger. Wheel all the way in. Bars full soft. 0, 0, 1 ,1 shocks. Gear depends on track. Wing same thing! The key to that game is right front weight. About 20 to 30 pounds. Give it a shot. Got all your guys times covered!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws PS2 game, anybody have any setups