IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sammy Swindell
11/5/07, 2:50 PM   #31
Re: Sammy Swindell
Mike Hunt

Like Clayton hasn't ran over people and tore stuff enough the past 3 years. Yes it did appear Kevin caused this, heck Kevin just did him a favor at least he had somebody to blame for this wreck usually Clayton dumps it himself! Its funny the two most talked about things on here from Saturday were Sammy kicking Clayton's ass, and some naked dude riding a bike. :rolling: From what I saw that was a heck of a drive on the high side in one and two for Bud to steal it from Shuman.

Mike :shout

11/5/07, 3:08 PM   #32
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
Like Clayton hasn't ran over people and tore stuff enough the past 3 years. Yes it did appear Kevin caused this, heck Kevin just did him a favor at least he had somebody to blame for this wreck usually Clayton dumps it himself! Its funny the two most talked about things on here from Saturday were Sammy kicking Clayton's ass, and some naked dude riding a bike. :rolling: From what I saw that was a heck of a drive on the high side in one and two for Bud to steal it from Shuman.

Mike :shout
1-Anytime you run the bottom and get passed, you wern't the leader, you were just there!!

2-Clayton has bent his share, but unless he landed on someone, he was not one to run over others. When a guy tips a few over they are automatically "all" his fault. Last year the Clayton kid got dumped the 1st three night out, not one time did he take action like he did Sat. Sometimes a man can only take so much!

3-Getting hit from behind and then having others jump in does not qualify as getting your @ss beat.

11/5/07, 3:15 PM   #33
stanfillsigns.com

SO what are the fines? Is Sammy really out for Life???? Is Kevin out for the Year??? Clayton fined??? I haven't seen anything about it anywhere?

11/5/07, 3:41 PM   #34
Millsvideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
SO rumor or fact ? Clayton gets fined $1000 for walking to or towards his pit??? from the crash site? Wasn't there didn't see video clip yet.

Hey at least Slamming Sammy has the passion to fight right or wrong at his age. Race fans will talk about that at the water cooler this week.

:thumb:
D.O....

Clayton's "fine" is only a thousand dollar bond. One that he receives back as long as he doesn't have any problems at Manzanita this weekend (since it is the last race of the season). But, to clarify, this didn't happen in the pits. It happened on the front chute, in full view of the grandstand. The thing that bothers me about the whole thing is, an official tried to hold up Clayton from reaching Kevin's car, and that is when things escalated. Kevin is strapped in his racecar, so exactly what kind of damage can Daron do to him really? Shake the cage? Daron probably wasn't going to do anything but yell at him, much the way Sammy was allowed to do with Robert Ballou on Friday night in front of the the full view of the granstands, no less.

As for seeing the video, you won't. That is something that is not good for our sport, and I ceratinly won't glorify it by putting it on the web. Fortunately, Jeff Kristensen followed my lead. Now, I am uncertain whether the Lucas Oil TV production will air it, but I would hope not. I just don't think it is becoming of our sport. Just my opinion...

DM

11/5/07, 3:52 PM   #35
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyF46 View Post
Then you admit you don't know him. So calling him a "brat" was a way to make you feel good? Ok, I've got it figured out.

By the way, I have been run into by Kevin. I still wouldn't call him a brat.
RANDY,
WOULD DUMBAZZ BE MORE LIKE IT ??

11/5/07, 4:10 PM   #36
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Really,Sammy was a angel compared the BRAT

11/5/07, 4:16 PM   #37
FOR4

:rollingon't mess with the shortbus:rolling: Did Hewitt knock out Sammy at Lawrencebug a few years ago?

11/5/07, 4:24 PM   #38
Pine

Well, now all the old outlaw fans that defended Slammin' his whole career, can pick up where they left off when Slammin' semi retired. They can defend "Rocky, The Flyin' Squirrel" Swindell. The only difference I can see between Father and son is, Slammin' knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he was running through people and the kid is just plain and simple OUT OF CONTROL. Somebody needs to smack/talk some sence into this kid before he hurts/kills someone. Like they say the "NUT" don't fall far from the tree and it surely didn't in this case..... To the Swindell's:thumbsdown:...To Clayton:thumb: for having the nuts to do what no USAC'er had to do this year, stand up to the almighty Sammy and for trying to put the little :censor: in his place. OOOOO and for making that Truckers car look faster than I've ever seen it run. Good job this weekend and good luck at Manzy...:checkered:

11/5/07, 4:40 PM   #39
RandyF46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
RANDY,
WOULD DUMBAZZ BE MORE LIKE IT ??
Why would you call yourself that?....Have more respect for yourself.:loser:

11/5/07, 4:47 PM   #40
OpenwheelRob

I think Shortbus is getting closer, He's already said 2 of the things on my list of what to call 'lil Swindell and that is one long list.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sammy Swindell