IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Updates here tonight
6/15/12, 2:49 PM   #131
Re: LPS Updates here tonight
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

you just like him cause he used to strip. And yes, by the way, what is #1 on the craphole list? Sorry you won't be joining us, bob.

6/15/12, 3:13 PM   #132
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
How did brad kuhn do in bmain

Posted via Mobile Device
Better than his heat race in which he took out Pickens! NO RESPECT for anyone, just drove straight till he hit Pickens and took him out!

---------- Post added at 3:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
Lots of theories about all of this but let me throw is some random facts (just to muddy the waters a bit). Track had "tons" of water put on it, true, but also had alot of wheels on it last night too + our current drought conditions doesn't help. #2 dusty? yes, but not so dusty you couldn't see every slide job that happened (and from where i sat i saw alot of close calls, alot of hurt feeling after the race). #3 all racers raced on the same track, so fair for all, and my Thanks to the drivers themselves, all 3 features were barnburners and greatly entertaining. Like someone posted earlier, in the south they take care of this problem with a "paving crew" because a paved track has only 2 conditions...wet or dry! Dirt track owners not only have to be the owner/operator, but mind readers, weathermen, scientists, referees, psychics, & handimen to make everything work. We all go to work in our offices or warehouses or garbage trucks and we know what to expect, business as usual, but not dirt track owners. So amongst all the hate, let me Thank you for doing your best, we pay our ticket money and hope for perfection, but it is still a dirt track, all i hope for is close racing and an exciting finish. See you all at Bloomy tonight, and if they have the same large car count as the previous 2 nights, we can expect this same type post on here again. Take a deep breath, pay your money to get in and enjoy yourselves, it's entertainment. I will be at Bloomy tonight with a few thousand of my closest friends, can't miss me, i'll be the one with the smile, bob
Drought is a B.S. excuse!! The tracks in Arizona are always in good shape, have a thing called a cushion and all, and the last I checked they are in the Desert!!

6/15/12, 5:47 PM   #133
curbservice

I wish all these bitchey loosers would shut up, get real its a dirt track yer gonna have dust and a dry slick surface from time to time it's SUMMER Time in Indiana in a drought. I've been to many races at Gas City that were far more dusty than last night and that place wasen't even dried up yet. Also been to Haubstadt and watched the three hundredthousand dollar John Deere farm show go round and round and still ate way more dust than I ever have at Putnamville but I STILL LIKE BOTH tracks. If ya dont like dust go pavement racin!!!!

TH

2 members like this post: dirtfan98, DWX 9929
6/15/12, 6:35 PM   #134
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post

Drought is a B.S. excuse!! The tracks in Arizona are always in good shape, have a thing called a cushion and all, and the last I checked they are in the Desert!!
How was the cushion at Manzy last week?
Last edited by BrentTFunk; 6/15/12 at 7:36 PM. Reason: spelling

7 members like this post: erich45, fish, IndyBound, Pine, racefan20, Vukie
6/15/12, 6:56 PM   #135
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

6/15/12, 7:04 PM   #136
sp6967

its time to start bitchin about bloomington.

1 member likes this post: dirttrackfan
6/15/12, 7:47 PM   #137
Pat O'Connor Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
you just like him cause he used to strip.
What the ?

Never mind, Barfprez.
Last edited by Pat O'Connor Fan; 6/15/12 at 7:53 PM. Reason: he made a stupid comment

6/15/12, 8:03 PM   #138
IndyBound

Quote:
Better than his heat race in which he took out Pickens! NO RESPECT for anyone, just drove straight till he hit Pickens and took him out!

---------- Post added at 3:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:07 PM ----------

When was the last time you were at Canyon Raceway Park? Tracks in Az. can be very dusty and also dry/slick. But, instead of complaining I just consider that part of dirt track racing.

---------- Post added at 8:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
How was the cushion at Manzy last week?
Good one Brent Funk, boy do I miss that place. Seeing the crane company on that property is rather depressing.

Patti

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, erich45, fish
6/15/12, 8:28 PM   #139
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
When was the last time you were at Canyon Raceway Park? Tracks in Az. can be very dusty and also dry/slick. But, instead of complaining I just consider that part of dirt track racing.

---------- Post added at 8:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:58 PM ----------

Good one Brent Funk, boy do I miss that place. Seeing the crane company on that property is rather depressing.

Patti
Manzy is gone because the property was worth more than a race track. YOU MISS MANZY BECAUSE IT WAS A GREAT RACE PLACE THAT ALWAYS HAD A CUSHION!! And it sat in the desert! To some up last night " New hair cut same old tired arm!!!!!

Will not be ******** about Bloomington tonight, making my point by not spending $90 like I did last night!!

Make all the cute little comments you like, but if the tracks can not provide me a quality surface I will spend my $ somewhere else! Can't wait for Lburg and Kokomo.
Last edited by ossuks; 6/15/12 at 8:30 PM.

1 member likes this post: SteveD
6/15/12, 10:17 PM   #140
PJ Wright

Quote:

Will not be ******** about Bloomington tonight, making my point by not spending $90 like I did last night!!
You need to edit your post. It seems like you're saying that you didn't go to Bloomington because you're mad at LPS.
Nobody would be that stupid, would they?

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Updates here tonight