IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #131 4/4/10 11:01 AM
Tim, I think it was Mowerman here a month early....I saw him drinking a Budweiser!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
clayton92fan
  #132 4/4/10 1:13 PM
As others have said. You can't continue to do this to people who plan, pay for and otherwise look forward to the Big E experience only to be let completely down. Brought a non dirt racing buddy with me last night to check it all out. Guess how that possible new fan thinks now? Oh well ,screw Eldora. Not another dime of my money until something drastic happens. Good Luck Tony.....
PAW (Offline)
  #133 4/4/10 1:44 PM
Won't EVER go back to the this ********

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #134 4/4/10 8:21 PM
They could reschedule pay me to go and i'll never take a trip to eldora again there are plenty of better tracks in Indiana
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #135 4/4/10 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
I can vouch for Aero,he was out in the parking lot drinking Dingaling beer with the rest of the Pa. invaders. He even saved me a Dingaling beer.:2::2::2:

I might put in an order on his next shipment of that Imported Dingaling beer.
So Aero wasn't the Easter Bunny but....

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
Tim, I think it was Mowerman here a month early....I saw him drinking a Budweiser!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
Could the Easter Bunny have been Mowerman???
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #136 4/4/10 10:30 PM
The Easter bunny did look drunk
dustbowl (Offline)
  #137 4/4/10 10:39 PM
If I were involved with Eldora whatsoever I would be contacting Kokomo Speedway and finding out where they got there dirt at, their track is almost always the same every week and it is one of the best in the country in my opinion, always fast, always a cushion, and always a bottom.
Closed Thread