IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thorsen Language
7/30/21, 4:53 PM   #31
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Angel View Post
You probably didn't notice that when Thorsen said to Cristy I know he's your guy and went to put his hand on her shoulder she pushed it away. Not a big deal but I think she was pissed.
According to her comment on twitter, she said she was making a gesture that’s it’s fine because it didn’t involve her and no need to be sorry. Not what I thought but that’s what she said

3 members like this post: Bill Angel, oppweld, tirespinner
7/30/21, 5:24 PM   #32
Re: Thorsen Language
Spi-nex

I love the moral high ground that people are trying to take when they themselves have never put themselves in a similar situation.

Adrenalin is a helluva drug... kind of gets in the way of the 'ole common senses.

7 members like this post: Beinthecircle, CRA91, Jerry Shaw, oppweld, PIT CART, rmr6nm, tirespinner
7/30/21, 6:17 PM   #33
Beinthecircle

Very unlikely kids could hear it, especially since Thorson had a helmet on. And 90% of the kids hear their parents curse.

2 members like this post: nitrofunny, oppweld
7/30/21, 6:27 PM   #34
kinser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beinthecircle View Post
Very unlikely kids could hear it, especially since Thorson had a helmet on. And 90% of the kids hear their parents curse.
Were you there or watch the race on flo ? He had his helmet off and said it right in the mic.

3 members like this post: Bradleyracing86, progressive22, tirespinner
7/30/21, 9:01 PM   #35
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Jesus, y’all are funny.

Old heads: In my day these guys would of been throwing punches in the pits to settle it out.

Also old heads: Words hurt...it’s for the children! (While letting their kids drink under the age of ten.

Young heads: Fear my words !!!!

Also young heads: Don’t touch me or I will call my lawyer.

7/30/21, 11:01 PM   #36
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

To some it’s not ok to cuss, but how many young kids you see wearing Bacon shirts that read “ wine me dine me 69 me”! No way I’d let my 12-16 kid have one of those. I like Bacon, but no way in hellz I’d buy my pre teen or teenage daughter one of them.

7/31/21, 12:52 AM   #37
hoscalecody

Although I've never been a huge Thorson fan, that was all on CJ. I don't exactly agree with what he was saying over the mic though.
Also in my opinion, he really should NOT have put his hand on the commentator, whether it was the other drivers girlfriend or not.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cwfan08, kinser, rick42, sw1911, tirespinner
7/31/21, 11:44 AM   #38
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
I wished I heard it. You must have been at a better angle from the speakers or the people around you were more quiet. We couldn’t hear anything. To many fans clapping, yelling, and taking which didn’t help either.
Yes, that usually happens with me also but I heard him that night!!!

Bruce

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/31/21, 1:56 PM   #39
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Yeah Brady Bacon’s t-shirt is more offensive than an accidental F bomb after a heated battle. The first time I saw it I couldn’t believe they actually had those shirts made. I doubt August Hoffman would have allowed it. Low class trailer trash.

7/31/21, 2:08 PM   #40
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Yeah Brady Bacon’s t-shirt is more offensive than an accidental F bomb after a heated battle. The first time I saw it I couldn’t believe they actually had those shirts made. I doubt August Hoffman would have allowed it. Low class trailer trash.
That’s way to harsh to call them that. They are a wonderful family and asset to the sport we love. Just trying to make a point that kids are going to be exposed to questionable things at any sporting event, be it language or shirts. It’s a marketing ploy that sells. Just wouldn’t make those shirts in kid sizes, but to each their own. Ballou might have some questionable shirts as well and I own one.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thorsen Language