IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo - FloRacing
8/24/19, 6:35 AM   #11
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
At the end of the day, if it’s a race outside of Lawrenceburg, are you ever happy? For the price that is costs to watch the races, if it was a cartoon version it would satisfy. What you pay for the entire year to watch three different divisions of racing is less than what it costs for one tire.
From the sound of every other comment I'd say Charles is spot on.

8/24/19, 8:23 AM   #12
Re: Kokomo - FloRacing
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
At the end of the day, if it’s a race outside of Lawrenceburg, are you ever happy? For the price that is costs to watch the races, if it was a cartoon version it would satisfy. What you pay for the entire year to watch three different divisions of racing is less than what it costs for one tire.
Yeah,, I was happy with Speed shift. I also go a lot of other places and for the 150 I'll choose three more live races next year outside of Lawrenceburg.

I go to a lot of tracks and like most of em, Can't sit in Gas Cities stands due to disability but other than that. I get out a lot. Been to Twin Cities, Florence, Atomic, LPS, Waynesfield, Moler, Anderson despite being down over a month with health problems

All I want is some improvement. despite the price. It should showcase USAC, Half the time the quality's so bad you can't read the numbers on the car and if you weren't familiar, you'd have a hard time telling who's who. It's not FLo, it's the cameras or their broadcast pixles. Eldora's stream on Flo was HD clear as a bell.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 8/24/19 at 8:25 AM.

8/24/19, 10:53 AM   #13
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

We’ve not had many problems with FloRacing this year. Yes, there’s the occasional buffering issues but it takes us 60 seconds to get up, close out the program and restart it. Inconvenient, yes, the end of the world, no. The buffering is an issue on our end, not Flo’s. Last night the feed went down for everyone but was back up in 5 minutes. We switched over to the USAC app to listen.

We’ll pay for it again next year because we can’t be at every race and we appreciate the opportunity to watch it online.

Geez, what did we all do before streaming? Oh yeah, we didn’t see or hear any of the race.

8/24/19, 11:46 AM   #14
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post

Geez, what did we all do before streaming? Oh yeah, we didn’t see or hear any of the race.
...and lived to tell about it.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

5 members like this post: flagboy55, Hotrod, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
8/24/19, 11:55 AM   #15
Hustlin-Hoosier

Race Count Last Year: 22

Or , We waited for our Speed-Sport to be
Delivered and then read about .
Or Open Wheel

8/24/19, 12:26 PM   #16
TQ29m

I'm still waiting for Dish to get me hooked up properly so I can try anything out, my internet isn't speaking to my new Dish, been over a month, and still unable to try anything off the grid, my internet still works great, but the Hopper won't recognize it, when I try to go on the internet, with the dish, it just says internet not connected, I talked to my internet provider Thursday, and they said they'd get it straightened out, I'm hoping soon, I'd like to try to watch something streaming! I have Metronet, close to 100 mbps on both ends.

8/24/19, 1:11 PM   #17
Joe Schaub

Yes it was a pain in the butt however I am still more than happy with the coverage Flo Racing has been providing. I do wish there was one streaming service that covered all open wheel racing but life was never meant to be easy.

Yeah it's not ESPN Thunder caliber telecasts (admit it we did get spoiled by those) but I am very happy and will continue to subscribe to Flo Racing.

4 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, flagboy55, Hotrod, Will Shunk
8/24/19, 3:15 PM   #18
leftturnonly

Race Count This Year: 15
Race Count Last Year: 12

I have learned to change my resolution (the little icon in the lower right corner) from auto to 750 solves the fuzy pictute for me.Am pleased with flo and they keep improving.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
8/24/19, 4:46 PM   #19
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftturnonly View Post
I have learned to change my resolution (the little icon in the lower right corner) from auto to 750 solves the fuzy pictute for me.Am pleased with flo and they keep improving.
I do that, But it's still coming thru at about 420p at best.

8/24/19, 10:29 PM   #20
flagboy55

Only problem with Flo up here In NWI is stupid king of the hill races

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo - FloRacing