IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #11 4/12/19 8:13 PM
I'll mark my seats and head to the pits. I'll be back for qualifications and you had best respect my seat and anyone else's who showed up before you. That is common courtesy.
Which isn't so common anymore.
22 Likes: billw, ByronMack, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, cornerthree, davidm, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, erich45, i love dirt track racing, IndianaSprintFan, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Midget98, OnTheHammer, PAW, PIT CART, progressive22, tirespinner, TNRustler
7horse (Offline)
  #12 4/12/19 9:28 PM
Originally Posted by addictedtodirt:
I'll mark my seats and head to the pits. I'll be back for qualifications and you had best respect my seat and anyone else's who showed up before you. That is common courtesy.
Which isn't so common anymore.
Move your feet lose your seat
2 Likes: cmakin, Turd Ferguson
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #13 4/12/19 9:39 PM
Originally Posted by 7horse:
Move your feet lose your seat
You know it's not right, just stop

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: chrismattlin, jdull99, jim goerge, mc/rider
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #14 4/12/19 9:47 PM
Any up dates Thanks
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #15 4/12/19 9:50 PM
Originally Posted by LUCKYONE:
Any up dates Thanks
Bacon led entire thing. KTJ, then McDougal. Caution free.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: jim goerge, oppweld, wallbanger II
7horse (Offline)
  #16 4/12/19 9:57 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Bacon led entire thing. KTJ, then McDougal. Caution free.
Sounds exciting
wildman92 (Offline)
  #17 4/12/19 10:35 PM
We highly recommend the food truck. The quesadillas were awesome. And ice cream from the Chocolate Moose was a nice surprise. ☺️

Jen Kelley (she/her)
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, davidm, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, The Old Coyote
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #18 4/12/19 10:36 PM
7horse. May I ask why you have to be so negative all the time. I can’t be the only one that gets tired of it.
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, ByronMack, davidm, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, tirespinner, TNRustler, wright59, XtremeLS1
7horse (Offline)
  #19 4/12/19 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
7horse. May I ask why you have to be so negative all the time. I can’t be the only one that gets tired of it.
Why did Courtney get the hard charger and not Darland?
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #20 4/12/19 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
We highly recommend the food truck. The quesadillas were awesome. And ice cream from the Chocolate Moose was a nice surprise. ☺️
Where was this located? At the bottom of the hill front entrance? I’d like to check it out next time I’m there. We always park in the back around turn 4.

Thanks

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman