IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ty (Offline)
  #1 11/21/18 4:06 PM
I saw this article come out about a day or two ago, and noticed it wasn't posted on here yet. So i'll share it.

"On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, the cars and stars of the P1 Insurance USACNational Midget Championship series will visit the Berks County race place for the very first time. While a few of United States Auto Club's hot shoes such as Brady Bacon and Kevin Thomas Jr. have competed at Kutztown in SpeedSTRs and 600 Sprints, this will be the inaugural appearance by the mighty Midgets at Championship Energy Action Track USA. The Hyper Racing 600 Sprints will join the USAC National Midgets for this blockbuster show on the 31st."
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, captrat, davidm, PAW, PJ Wright, tirespinner, TNRustler
davidm (Offline)
  #2 11/23/18 12:20 PM
Hearing that they will be a Grandview the night before!
revjimk (Online)
  #3 11/23/18 1:45 PM
Originally Posted by Ty:
I saw this article come out about a day or two ago, and noticed it wasn't posted on here yet. So i'll share it.

"On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, the cars and stars of the P1 Insurance USACNational Midget Championship series will visit the Berks County race place for the very first time. While a few of United States Auto Club's hot shoes such as Brady Bacon and Kevin Thomas Jr. have competed at Kutztown in SpeedSTRs and 600 Sprints, this will be the inaugural appearance by the mighty Midgets at Championship Energy Action Track USA. The Hyper Racing 600 Sprints will join the USAC National Midgets for this blockbuster show on the 31st."
Where is Kutztown?
NOSTINKINWINGS (Offline)
  #4 11/23/18 2:34 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Where is Kutztown?
Between Mertztown and Virginville...
Points (Offline)
  #5 11/23/18 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by NOSTINKINWINGS:
Between Mertztown and Virginville...
Oh now I know where that is.
erich45 (Offline)