IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
earlpossi (Offline)
  #1 3/25/12 11:21 AM
’03 pmp chassis, 02 stock Yamaha r6, FTZ carbs and exhaust [alky] trick carb upgrade. powri legal bladder tank, front mount radiator, afco fronts, ars rears, lr cockpit adjustable

New spares
HRP 12 sq top wing [not assembled]
HRP nose wing
Complete front axle setup [not assembled]
Complete set of Keizer wheels
2 new Keizer wheel centers
2 lr tires
Lots of bushings, heim ends, chain, throttle cable, brake pads, etc…

Used spares
3 lr wheels
3rr wheels
4 front wheels
Lots of tires
Rear axle, bird cages, torsion arms and stops, all radius rods, shocks, springs, torsion bars, nerfs, wing trees and posts, bunch of sprockets front and rear, extra alky and gas carbs, Jacobs ladder, left front brake kit, coils, brain boxes, wheel halves, chains and chain breaker, throttle and shifter cables, wheel nuts, spacers and setup blocks, fuel pumps and regulators, chain idlers, motor mount brackets.
1 blown motor r6 [parts]
1 motor needs assembly
Motor in car had 3000 miles off bike, 4 dirt nights, 4 ice nights. [no dust]
Grooving iron, wheel wrench, jack, fuel jug, alum dump can setup for getting carbs back on gas.
This car is wide with lots of legroom, minor dings and scratches on chassis and body but all is in excellent condition, no junk at all, my son was driving. I know I missed some stuff that goes with it but you get the idea, everything 600 related goes. He ran 2nd in points in Escanaba, one trip to Sun Prairie and finished 4th first time there! Ice tires in pics not included
Will consider engine trade options for big sprint car, msa 360, ascs 360, 410, newer Polaris ranger? E mail me with any trade opportunities, or call me at 906 356 6121, you will probably have to leave message. $8,000 obo
earlpossi (Offline)
  #2 3/25/12 11:25 AM
weirracing (Offline)
  #3 3/25/12 8:24 PM
do you want to sell if so how much
HRP 12 sq top wing [not assembled]
big d (Offline)
  #4 3/26/12 7:17 PM
very interested in your car,,would you be interested in a trade,,non race? i have an 07 vulocan meanstreak 1600 tour bike,,really nice,,9000 mioles,garage kept,,aall the goodies,,new tires,,serviced regular,,would like to trade or will sell,,you could sell this bike in your area,,,thanks don 334 701 1849 tq76dude@yahoo.com