IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > West Mempis- Riverside Updates
9/7/13, 11:44 PM   #61
Re: West Mempis- Riverside Updates
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry shaw View Post
man, racegal has the reflexes of a cat, when it comes to doing a "like" on one of those dave darland wins posts.

Thank you for the updates!! I "like" them a lot!!!
Last edited by racegal; 9/7/13 at 11:45 PM.

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, KENDALLRACING, Midget 89
9/7/13, 11:44 PM   #62
Justigit

Thanks Tennessee for the great updates....great job!

5 members like this post: Bushwacker, Flatrightrear, JackSam40, KENDALLRACING, racegal
9/7/13, 11:50 PM   #63
tennesseeracefan

Thanks everyone for following along this weekend! It's been a fun one. Tonight's feature was awesome. Wish they came to the south more often but understand why they don't. Thanks to USAC and all the teams for coming down and making this possible!

9/7/13, 11:52 PM   #64
Jerry Shaw

I agree, you did a great job both nights, TRF. What I think is cool, is how IOW has people from all over that come here to get updates and then just as soon as a big race comes to their part of the country, they spring into action and do updates, to keep the rest of us informed. Thanks for your effort, both nights.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 9/8/13 at 12:26 AM.

9/7/13, 11:54 PM   #65
used to be

Thank for updates. I was here watching and still learn a lot from them. Also thanks to TBJ productions , USAC and all teams and drivers for giving us the chance to see wingless sprints in our part of the country .

2 members like this post: crow, racegal
9/7/13, 11:58 PM   #66
nathan48moore

Arkansas has a really strong group of 360,s. They know these tracks well. They are tough to beat on their home turf no matter motor size. Congrats to Dave and team. Tbj needs to promote more usac races in the south.

3 members like this post: amati, dirtnonwingfan, racegal
9/8/13, 12:00 AM   #67
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan48moore View Post
Arkansas has a really strong group of 360,s. They know these tracks well. They are tough to beat on their home turf no matter motor size. Congrats to Dave and team. Tbj needs to promote more usac races in the south.
And the north!!!!!

1 member likes this post: racephoto1
9/8/13, 12:28 AM   #68
used to be

Hi Nathan, this is James from Texas. West you in Little Rock last night. You missed a good show tonight.

9/8/13, 12:59 AM   #69
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
I resemble that remark Huge thank you goes out to everybody that has kept us homebodys up to date. Heres to a safe race for everyone involed, Father please keep your hand on the drivers,owners,fans and all the officials, ride next to the drivers on the track and please keep your hand on everyone as they head home after the show.

Now for a special favor, please let Dave Darland and the 71p crew have a great night, I like everyone involved but the stuff this team has done with so little is amazing, the top teams that could not find room for David deserve to have there a#$es handed to them with a runner up trophy to the whole 71 P crew, be fast little brother and walk away with the crown

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Thank you lord, tip a cold one for me David. This is just the start of the good luck, karma is on Daves side, walk thru the pits with your head up as I have a good feeling you and the 71p team are going to be paid back for all the good you do plus Morty was the guy sitting in the cockpit next to you as the flew.

Jerry #66j

2 members like this post: racegal, racing2bwithu2
9/8/13, 12:59 AM   #70
bmemmer

Feature was heck of a race. After the heats I really wasnt sure if we was going to see passing but we did. Cummins and stockton was really on the move intil they both ran out of tear offs. Got to the track around 2 and it looked like it was going to be a dust bowl.i was completely wrong as the push trucks was making ruts when pushing cars off during the reds in feature

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > West Mempis- Riverside Updates