IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
trannyman (Offline)
  #21 9/6/18 11:06 PM
So they'll just tally everyone's points ,then just take the top so many to fill the feature grid?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #22 9/6/18 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by trannyman:
So they'll just tally everyone's points ,then just take the top so many to fill the feature grid?
That's the way I understand it.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, wildman92
trannyman (Offline)
  #23 9/6/18 11:25 PM
Ok,thanks.I'm trying to keep up with race monitor.it'd be cool if somehow they could have results that showed start/finish results.
2 Likes: Dirtfan, wildman92
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #24 9/7/18 12:48 AM
Final top 5

Brady Bacon
Chad Boat
KTJ
Sunshine
Christopher Bell
badcoupe (Offline)
  #25 9/7/18 1:23 AM
What a race!
6 Likes: Amzie, Bobv, BrentTFunk, racenut69, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
HARFprez (Offline)
  #26 9/7/18 1:26 AM
Thanks so much to IMS for putting on this spectacular event. The weather forced their hand & with a curfew, they did what they had to do & gave us one hellofa race.
8 Likes: Amzie, Bobv, BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, jjones752, racenut69, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #27 9/7/18 6:10 AM
As I write this after getting 2 hours sleep. I am headed for work. I am hoping to go to Gas City tonight. Yes. I will be tired , and a little grouchy. I thought this was a great event. Things didn't work out perfect, but it rained. Adjustments had to be made. Track was neat. Things were set up well for the fans. Great job by all involved. Congrats to Brady Bacon. It was avery good race.
18 Likes: Amzie, Bobv, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, erich45, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jjones752, mc/rider, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racenut69, rapid robert, Rimrida35, TNRustler, wildman92, WinglessLovers
throb (Offline)
  #28 9/7/18 7:30 AM
Last night was something the most all local short track fans have been asking for for as long as I can remember. This event had been discussed and mulled over too many times to count. Like everything the Indianapolis Motor Speedway does, the facility was second to none and the Track was the perfect size and shape! When this race was announced I was super excited! They busted their ass to get the show in last night after it POURED DOWN RAIN for a little over an hour! Walking in when they said they were going to start running I was very skeptical, but they made quick work of packing the track in and getting the show on the road!

Thank you to the O’Connors for building a great track!
Thank you to Doug Boles who facilitated bringing this event to life! Thank you to USAC for running what ended up being a very efficient program! And thanks to all the fans who turned out to show everyone that this is something that would thrive as a viable special event racetrack going forward. After seeing the facility, I’m convinced it’s not going anywhere, and now it’s up to all of us to keep the pressure on them to make sure that last night wasn’t the only time we see dirt racing at IMS!

Rob Botts
28 Likes: Amzie, Bobv, BrentTFunk, davidm, dirt330, EBookerFan, EltoJoe, erich45, HARFprez, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jjones752, John P Huss, mc/rider, Midget98, nathans1012, nedra_bahler_835@com, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, speed bump, Speedmax3, The Old Coyote, Tim Clauson, TNRustler, Will Shunk, wright59
mc/rider (Offline)
  #29 9/7/18 9:19 AM
Brady Bacon, Indy winner

When in doubt Gas It
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, jjones752, PJ Wright, racenut69
HARFprez (Offline)
  #30 9/7/18 9:43 AM
...a LITTLE grouchy?
u meant to say ALOT grouchy.