IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Friday Night Losers Club....
5/22/09, 10:13 PM   #1
Friday Night Losers Club....
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

So everyone who is sitting at home explain why you are not at a race somewhere and what your plans are this Memorial Day weekend.

Myself, just got home from putting 26,000 gallons of water in a oval shaped place called Lawrenceburg Speedway, now at home resting searching for results, the rest of the weekend, Sat. at Lawrenceburg, Sunday cleaning Lawrenceburg Speedway, Monday?????
Have fun no matter what you are doing!! Dave

5/22/09, 10:16 PM   #2
Re: Friday Night Losers Club....
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
So everyone who is sitting at home explain why you are not at a race somewhere and what your plans are this Memorial Day weekend.

Myself, just got home from putting 26,000 gallons of water in a oval shaped place call Lawrenceburg Speedway, no at home resting searching for results, the rest of the weekend, Sat. at Lawrenceburg, Sunday cleaning Lawrenceburg Speedway, Monday?????
I got sunburned working outside all day and am babysitting tonight so I can go to the best dirt track in Indiana tomorrow night.

5/22/09, 10:17 PM   #3
bobO

it,s called CHEMO and right now it,s kicking my ass i,d rather be at any race track !!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!

5/22/09, 10:20 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

So I can get up at 3am, Work my 12 hours and still make your dry slick so called race track. (You picked the tone)

Take care, Night

5/22/09, 10:26 PM   #5
Rpracing1

Shuffling kids around town tonite.

5/22/09, 10:40 PM   #6
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
So I can get up at 3am, Work my 12 hours and still make your dry slick so called race track. (You picked the tone)

Take care, Night
My tone was'nt meant to be negative, but i guess you took it that way. On another message board i look at they do this kind of post. Its suppose to be fun!!:2:
Last edited by Dave Rudisell; 5/22/09 at 10:45 PM.

5/22/09, 10:40 PM   #7
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post

Myself, just got home from putting 26,000 gallons of water in a oval shaped place called Lawrenceburg Speedway, now at home resting searching for results, the rest of the weekend, Sat. at Lawrenceburg, Sunday cleaning Lawrenceburg Speedway, Monday?????
Wow now this is the way to get fans ain't it? Calling those of us who couldn't get to a race tonight "losers". Now that I know what track you are affiliated with I sure as hell will never go to it. Not to dredge up personal problems but since you decided to start the sh*t slinging, I haven't even felt like going to a race at all this year. Some who know who I am and know just how much I dearly love, live, and am addicted to racing will find this rather hard to understand. Why haven't I wanted to go to a race? Its called clinical depression and it will kick your ass into submission and get you to just about give up on anything and everything. So just because I didn't get to a race this weekend (or year for that matter) damn sure doesn't make me half the loser you are for coming on here and insulting those of us who have far more important things going on in our life, namely trying to survive it as sanely as possible.

So now, Mr. Dave Rudisell, if you found my response harsh and uncalled for it was an equal response to you harsh and uncalled for thread title.

5/22/09, 10:41 PM   #8
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobO View Post
it,s called CHEMO and right now it,s kicking my ass i,d rather be at any race track !!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that BobO, Hope you get better soon, Dave

5/22/09, 10:44 PM   #9
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobO View Post
It's called CHEMO and right now it's kicking my ass. I'd rather be at any race track !!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!
Well , Bob O , your situation doesn't qualify for " Rudisell's Friday Night Loser's Club ".

I wish you to be a WINNER and hope that you will have all great days ahead !
Best Wishes and may your treatments prove successful !

5/22/09, 10:44 PM   #10
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Wow now this is the way to get fans ain't it? Calling those of us who couldn't get to a race tonight "losers". Now that I know what track you are affiliated with I sure as hell will never go to it. Not to dredge up personal problems but since you decided to start the sh*t slinging, I haven't even felt like going to a race at all this year. Some who know who I am and know just how much I dearly love, live, and am addicted to racing will find this rather hard to understand. Why haven't I wanted to go to a race? Its called clinical depression and it will kick your ass into submission and get you to just about give up on anything and everything. So just because I didn't get to a race this weekend (or year for that matter) damn sure doesn't make me half the loser you are for coming on here and insulting those of us who have far more important things going on in our life, namely trying to survive it as sanely as possible.

So now, Mr. Dave Rudisell, if you found my response harsh and uncalled for it was an equal response to you harsh and uncalled for thread title.
No harm was intended, sorry if i insulted anyone, i was refering to myself being a loser tonight. But it was only in good taste. Sorry.
Dave

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Friday Night Losers Club....