IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #11 6/16/09 9:54 AM
Robert,

Thanks for being a stand up guy about this. I bet all of us on this board has had a similar frustrating moment when we have done or said things we regret. Look forward to seeing you gas it up at the Burg Saturday. We wish you would have been there this past saturday to run the top above the cushion. With your driving style, you would have been flying.
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #12 6/16/09 12:45 PM
You are a real class act/ good driver/ very fan friendly which is really hard to beat. Keep up the great work man.
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #13 6/16/09 5:47 PM
That a kid Robert, we know your a racer and you take it to heart, we all do. Thank you and apology accepted and I didnt even hear what you said, but I am sure it was passionate.
miledirt (Offline)
  #14 6/16/09 6:50 PM
I just became a Robert B fan
Posted via Mobile Device
Lawrenceburger (Offline)
  #15 6/16/09 7:10 PM
I don't think apologies are needed. I wasn't there, but it sounds like there is alot of passion. I think the sport needs more of that. Look at Napcar and what a bore that is. Those guys can't display their emotion at all. Don't get me wrong, I think some decorum is in order in most cases, but I don't like the passion being suppressed.
IanB (Offline)
  #16 6/16/09 10:50 PM
Robert you are a really good driver and fun to watch and sometimes your passion over takes you...........................however I am 45 so what the hell do I know .....!!!!!
sprintcar62
  #17 6/17/09 12:06 AM
Are you going to be at Gas City $2800 to win friday june 19.
farriswheel (Offline)
  #18 6/17/09 1:28 AM
It takes a real man to admit he has made a mistake and apologize for it...and for that I thank you.
Supermod (Offline)
  #19 6/17/09 8:41 AM
Anyone who was at Kokomo for Sprintweek last year knows this guy is the real "Bulldog," That was the night I became a Robert Ballou fan. Keep standin' on the gas Robert!

later,

Bob Mays