IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Spike/Esslinger Complete Operation
6/9/15, 1:35 PM   #1
Spike/Esslinger Complete Operation
Beasteaterdave

Due to a very unexpected issue of putting a parent in a nursing home, I am selling my entire midget operation. I put this together with the mindset of traveling and competing with USAC and Powri starting the 2015 season. Everything will have to be sold as a package.

2013 Spike, frame is 3 races since new. ARS cockpit adjustable shocks with dyno sheets, Gen2, Winters, ti driveshaft and rotor, 19 gallon fuel, Lee ps pump, waterman fuel pump, seat I believe is 15 1/2.

Esslinger XT, 1 race since being freshened by the Indy car engine builder VDS. This engine is a national engine and won Calistoga against the best midget drivers in the country. And a front runner at Turkey Night. The rotating assembly was replaced with much higher end parts by VDS, then meticulously maintained by Evan Margeson, which is who I bought it from. Engine looks immaculate.

Trailer is a 20' Hallmark sprint trailer. Inside walls/ceiling are finished and are immaculate with 110v and 12v lights, floor normal wear, and outside is normal wear. Factory made brackets for front/rear ends, shocks, radius rods. Tire racks were welded and mounted in the front of trailers. Fuel jug bracket was welded and mounted over wheel wells of trailers. Brand new Goodyear tires. I was actually able to pull this with my f150.

Portable Troy Built generator with 220v splitter cord (2-110v) and a very heavy gauge factory cord to trailer electric panel, 6 fuel jugs, 1 reg. gas fuel jug, aluminum jack

Yamaha Raptor 80 atv

Spares=13 lr wheels/tires mounted, 6 rr wheels/tires mounted, 6 front wheels/tires, 4 extra rr tires, extra set of ARS shocks/springs and cables, 2 extra sets of radius/tie/drag link rods, extra set of nerf/bumpers, 20 sets of gears, extra MSD programmable box and coil with misc wires/connections, extra torsion bars, extra front springs, 2 extra complete front ends, 1 extra new front axle, 2 complete winters rear ends (1 is ti), Odyssey battery charger, Hot Head engine heater, KSE p/s pump, extra billet fuel injection, tire bleeders/tank, rear end gear drain pan, rear wheel lug wrench, wheel spacers, double row bird cages for spike, etc.

Every single thing you need to hit the national tour is there and enough spares to get you through some bad luck. I'm located in St. Louis. Please only call or text Dave 314-650-3473. I certainly can send more pics, but am only able to upload 3 pics for this posting. I am NOT interested in selling or parting out ANY of the parts. The complete package is an absolute steal and a FIXED price at $30,000. Only serious buyers please. A very special and sincere thanks to Brad Loyet and Levi Jones for all the help to get me and the car ready, but it just wasn't meant to be.
Attached Images
20150318_100946[1].jpg (767.4 KB, 599 views)
20150320_175657[1].jpg (871.6 KB, 553 views)
20150427_082334[1].jpg (530.8 KB, 462 views)

6/10/15, 4:55 AM   #2
Re: Spike/Esslinger Complete Operation
wjcjac2000

This is a steal!!! and good guy!

6/24/15, 10:00 PM   #3
Beasteaterdave

Sold

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Spike/Esslinger Complete Operation