IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
robert gatten (Offline)
  #1 8/6/13 6:17 PM
who do you think will fill the seat in the #14 while Tonys out ? Tony, Young money would be my pick !
TQ29m (Online)
  #2 8/6/13 6:25 PM
May not need a replacement, I used to watch "Crash" Crockett wheel Dan Walls "modified" with a broken right leg, also ran bikes in the woods with him, and he had a WWll 45cu in Harley, Tony will be fine by Sat, it's only Tuesday, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him in the car Sunday. Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
mowerman (Offline)
  #3 8/6/13 6:36 PM
Papis is his replacement .
foytfan (Offline)
  #4 8/6/13 6:51 PM
I would think for the road course it would be Robby Gordon.

Posted via Mobile Device
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #5 8/6/13 6:54 PM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
May not need a replacement, I used to watch "Crash" Crockett wheel Dan Walls "modified" with a broken right leg, also ran bikes in the woods with him, and he had a WWll 45cu in Harley, Tony will be fine by Sat, it's only Tuesday, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him in the car Sunday. Bob

Not so sure about that, Bob. Next race is on a road course at Watkins Glen. That calls for two good legs. Heard Max Papis has already been hired for Sunday. Tested for Tony last week. NASCAR is saying four to six weeks to recover. They don't know Tony. He'll be back before that.

#6 8/6/13 7:39 PM
Originally Posted by Midget 89:
Not so sure about that, Bob. Next race is on a road course at Watkins Glen. That calls for two good legs. Heard Max Papis has already been hired for Sunday. Tested for Tony last week. NASCAR is saying four to six weeks to recover. They don't know Tony. He'll be back before that.

#7 8/6/13 8:31 PM
The real question is, who is he putting in the 14 car at Knoxville?
2 Likes: billwill7, jim goerge
19racer
  #8 8/6/13 8:34 PM
traviskart (Offline)
  #9 8/6/13 11:31 PM
Max Papis will be in the 14 at the glen this weekend
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #10 8/7/13 6:50 AM
Originally Posted by Chubs Peterson:
The real question is, who is he putting in the 14 car at Knoxville?
Max Papis?

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.