IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #1 12/16/14 8:17 PM
wonder whats up....who'll be tabbed for that #20 TSR Sprint Car Seat???....http://sprintcarmania.com/
  #2 12/16/14 8:22 PM
Don't think there is going to be a seat???
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, racephoto1
2fast4u (Offline)
  #3 12/16/14 8:23 PM
The rumor is stewart is pulling out of usac...
PIT CART (Offline)
  #4 12/16/14 8:35 PM
Not good for non wingers in my opinion.
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, bn kleen, i love dirt track racing
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #5 12/16/14 8:50 PM
http://sprintcarmania.com/breaking-clauson-departs-tsr/

Fred Zirzow
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, Jerry Shaw
Jonr (Offline)
  #6 12/16/14 8:59 PM
This is one that I did not see coming.
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #7 12/16/14 9:05 PM
Thank's Fred.. from way up North!!.....
  #8 12/16/14 9:07 PM
If it was true or not, I have no idea, But I heard a few years back that TSR was only going to stay in USAC as long as the Trophy remained with them.

Id love to see someone like Stockon or another up and comer get the ride and TSR continue. I have no idea what will happen.

As for BC. I wish him well in his endevors. I kinda had a feeling he would stick it out there and try other venues. Wish he'd at least try again for the Silver crown title as well. No matter what, They aren't going to find a more determined, focused and talented shoe. Hope to see the #7 at at least several races

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: 5krunner, AustinSprinter, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, rachasin, racing2bwithu2
bmemmer (Offline)
  #9 12/16/14 9:22 PM
Heard through the grapevine that clauson was running wings this season. Can't blame him if it's true look at the money. Also heard a few others that ran usac last year was considering a move to a different series. Guess we will see but sounds like usac might Just struggle this year outside of indiana
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, fish
kylezero (Offline)
  #10 12/16/14 9:24 PM
Honestly I thought after Knoxville they were grooming BC for the open seat kinser was supposed to be departing... Looks like that is not happening... Good luck Clauson
4 Likes: 5krunner, AustinSprinter, fish, luckybuc97