IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #1 7/4/09 8:47 AM
Congrats to Kyle Robbins on his first career feature win !!!

I just wanted to congratulate Kyle on a well deserved and long over due win last night at Gas City.

I know the phrase “they are so deserving” is probably an over used cliché but if it ever fitted a situation well …..

I have been fortunate to be involved in some pretty special moments at a race track over the years but I can honestly say I don’t know if I have been any prouder, happier, or emotional then I was last night watching K-rob pick up his first.

Kyle, I have to imagine last night made all those late nights at the car wash by yourself worthwhile
Congrats !!! on the first of many !

Tim Clauson

PS Congrats to Kurt, Kathy, Grandpa, Gene, & Brad
Pitpass (Offline)
  #2 7/4/09 8:50 AM
Congratulations Kyle
tjtomthumb (Offline)
  #3 7/4/09 9:38 AM
Great job Kyle & crew. You have worked very hard for this and it was great to be able to be there and get to see it happen!!
iieInc (Offline)
  #4 7/4/09 11:06 AM
K-Rob..... I am so glad for you!! I have been telling you for a few months that you were going to get one! Congrats to you, the team and the family!!
martz32 (Offline)
  #5 7/4/09 11:38 AM
Congrats to Kyle and the Robbins Racing. Keep it up!
GFMMInc (Offline)
  #6 7/4/09 11:43 AM
Great race young man. You truly did an excellent job last night. smooth and fast!!!
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #7 7/4/09 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Pitpass:
Congratulations Kyle
I liked this guy since we watched him at sprint speedweeks a few years ago. Truly a low buck racer, Congratulations my man!
jackhole (Offline)
  #8 7/4/09 12:44 PM
Congrats!

Thanks, JACKHOLE
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #9 7/4/09 12:52 PM
Congrats on the victory, Kyle! After I heard this news, the first thing I thought was: How many times did the police have to get called to the Marv Fish estate, to quiet the party down, last night?

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #10 7/4/09 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
Congrats on the victory, Kyle! After I heard this news, the first thing I thought was: How many times to the police have to get called to the Marv Fish estate, to quiet the party down, last night?

Jerry
Greendale may NEVER be the same.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante