racegal (Offline)
  #11 7/23/11 9:56 AM
Good luck!!
Thanks for the post Chris!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
walmer (Offline)
  #12 7/23/11 10:05 AM
That's the kind of pay-out chili bowl should have!
outlaw13 (Offline)
  #13 7/23/11 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
Thanks fellas! This will be the biggest show we've been to with the modified. I remember a race called the Mopar Million. Now that was the biggest race ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ahh yes! The Million!! Wow... What a show!

Good Luck tonight guys! Keep us posted!
cmakin (Offline)
  #14 7/23/11 10:41 AM
Man, I would like to make this one, too. But I have to go to work SOME time. Same goes for our Modified team.

http://www.usmts.com/news_article.asp?NewsID=11339

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #15 7/23/11 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
Put 'er in the show and take 'er to the front. Sounds easy enough to me. Have a GREAT run and a GREAT time guys.
Yeah what Marv says
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #16 7/23/11 1:00 PM
The ol' sprint car driver's on a mission this year, so I wouldn't shocked if he won the whole damn thing. Even though that would be an upset. I know one thing for sure. If it comes down to the end and there's a late yellow and he's in second behind you, you'd better have great reflexes on the restart. If you don't, you're going to be looking at that logo on the back of the car.

Regardless, I bet those two guys have a hell of a great time, livin' the outlaw racer life, over the next week and a half. Good luck.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
smith19 (Offline)
  #17 7/23/11 2:35 PM
the mod touring series out there are a lot more serious about claiming motors. they pay pretty well also...

CHRIS SMITH
ronmil (Offline)
  #18 7/23/11 2:57 PM
Good luck, guys!

Ron Miller
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #19 7/23/11 3:21 PM
Best of luck guys. I am sure that you will have a great time. Bring home the big hardware for all to sse.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #20 7/23/11 11:14 PM
Good luck Bryan and Bill, I hope you enjoy your trip and do well in the races.