IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Update????
4/2/10, 8:57 PM   #21
Re: Eldora Update????
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

I just got this off somebody else on Twitter:

usac decided to scratch qualifying. heats line up by draw. feature will line up by passing points.

2 members like this post: IndyBound, racegal
4/2/10, 8:58 PM   #22
luvsprints

Grader and water trucks are still on the track!!

4/2/10, 8:58 PM   #23
hoosierfan

Grater came on the track at about 820p completely reworking it.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Grater came on the track at about 820p completely reworking it. Looked like they were running in sand during hotlaps.
Posted via Mobile Device

4/2/10, 9:01 PM   #24
SprintManDave

Sure glad that I was unable to go tonight, and this makes up my mind on tomorrow also.

4/2/10, 9:08 PM   #25
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
eldora speedway is the promoter not usac! Larry would not make a pimpel on a real promoters ass and there are very few out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duke, no matter where I have traveled to follow USAC there has been no advertising or promoting, it is a huge pet peeve of mine. Actually I had a one on one discussion with one of the Oswego Speedway personnel today, had a few questions of my own and some from friends in the mid-west that hope to come to Oswego. USAC is renting the Oswego Speedway for the August race, I knew that before I got to Oswego. The race is listed as a TBA on the Oswego Website at this time and no talk what so ever in Oswego press releases because they are receiving no information from USAC. Maybe all the blame doesn't fall on Larry for no Dayton advertising.

Patti

4/2/10, 9:14 PM   #26
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Duke, no matter where I have traveled to follow USAC there has been no advertising or promoting, it is a huge pet peeve of mine. Actually I had a one on one discussion with one of the Oswego Speedway personnel today, had a few questions of my own and some from friends in the mid-west that hope to come to Oswego. USAC is renting the Oswego Speedway for the August race, I knew that before I got to Oswego. The race is listed as a TBA on the Oswego Website at this time and no talk what so ever in Oswego press releases because they are receiving no information from USAC. Maybe all the blame doesn't fall on Larry for no Dayton advertising.

Patti
We are running 30 second commercials on tv starting on this coming monday for our USAC show, its running on cable during the Reds games for the next 2 weeks. I called speed sport news last week to let them know that our USAC race was'nt even on thier schedule, They said they would add it. Just gotta do some things on your own.
Have a great Easter everyone, and i pray for a safe race for everyone tonight.
Dave
Last edited by Dave Rudisell; 4/2/10 at 9:16 PM.

4/2/10, 9:21 PM   #27
luvsprints

Good things they didn't advertise for tonight. You would probably drive any new fans away without them even seeing racing! Tony needs to quit worrying about the suites, jumbo=trons, etc. and just get a race track back

3 members like this post: 64chevy, Bruce Harrison, ROSS
4/2/10, 9:21 PM   #28
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
We are running 30 second commercials on tv starting on this coming monday for our USAC show, its running on cable during the Reds games for the next 2 weeks. I called speed sport news last week to let them know that our USAC race was'nt even on thier schedule, They said they would add it. Just gotta do some things on your own.
Have a great Easter everyone, and i pray for a safe race for everyone tonight.
Dave
Thanks for the response Dave. Wish you a great Easter and a wonderful racing season. Hope your USAC race is a great success, glad to see one promoter steps up and goes the extra mile to make it a success.

Patti

4/2/10, 9:23 PM   #29
fishnman

Why is it this way, dry and dusty. Hell watering a race track is fun!!!!!

4/2/10, 9:24 PM   #30
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

More twitter:

tjslideways: Sounds like quite a mess down at Eldora. Mudclodbob's report is nothing has really happened yet. Still working on the track...
6 minutes ago from web

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Update????