IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City Update
7/29/14, 9:00 AM   #21
Longtime sprinter

If you want to see the answer to the low car count/butts in the seat question, read the post from Wayne Co Speedway, on the Jack Hewitt Clasic race. That is a great example of a promoter "Promoting". I will bet they will pack the house for this event, and more than make-up for the added purse.
Last edited by Longtime sprinter; 7/29/14 at 9:17 AM.

7/29/14, 9:16 AM   #22
Newport13

Race Count This Year: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtime sprinter View Post
If you want to see the answer to the low car count/butts in the seat question, read the post from Wayne Co Speedway, on the Jack Hewitt memorial race. That is a great example of a promoter "Promoting". I will bet they will pack the house for this event, and more than make-up for the added purse.
Good point. I agree, but that is at Waynesfield Raceway Park.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
7/29/14, 5:24 PM   #23
Re: Gas City Update
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtime sprinter View Post
If you want to see the answer to the low car count/butts in the seat question, read the post from Wayne Co Speedway, on the Jack Hewitt Clasic race. That is a great example of a promoter "Promoting". I will bet they will pack the house for this event, and more than make-up for the added purse.
Must not have made much of an impression or you would have known its at Waynesfield. Promoting on places like this site reaches the hardcores, but doesn't reach the casual fan that the sport desperately needs

5 members like this post: bandres21, fish, PIT CART, speed bump, Vukie
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City Update