IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Speed Partz Announces Merger
7/28/14, 8:34 PM   #1
Speed Partz Announces Merger
motorsportspr

I am pleased to announce the upcoming merger of Speed Partz and Aero Wings. I believe this is a move that will be good for our valued customers and actually enhance our ability to serve customers in several ways, while maintaining the personal approach you have come to expect. We have been talking about this merger for some time and some recent health issues for myself have pushed things along. The merger will provide me the opportunity to stay involved while addressing those health issues.

As I have considered the need to begin planning for my transition towards retirement, it has been my desire to find a match that would ensure Speed Partz would continue to be a business that is driven by a passion for racing. Over the past five years I have enjoyed working with the Myers family who own Aero Wings--they are passionate about racing and not only produce a quality product, but are racers themselves. As we have spoken about their interest in Speed Partz over the past several months, I have become confident that their desire to merge the two operations provides an opportunity for both businesses to grow and prosper.

The merger will continue to focus on supporting the motorcycle powered race car market including its affiliation with Spike Products, that manufacturers chassis for the FOZ Lightning Sprint. Additional personnel and manufacturing resources will increase coverage while allowing for the in-house production of a greater offering of products.

The new organization will continue to focus on setting itself apart by being a true resource--a place where racers can talk to a knowledgeable staff that knows the products they sell and takes an interest in the racer’s success.

Larry Fasse

7/28/14, 8:53 PM   #2
badcoupe

Larry been trying to get ahold of you guys for a week. I knew you have been having some health issues. Best of luck with the deal and hopefully all goes well. I need a few things from you, thought maybe you were on vacation!

7/28/14, 9:22 PM   #3
suzuki756

Larry is a great person he has been a big big supporter for the sport if it was not for him a lot of us would not be racing, he has always helped everyone anyway he could. With that said and as he said he is addressing some problems he has. Please understand and be patient speed parts will continue with Larry helping like always. Larry has always been a friend of mine and to a lot of you so let's all wish him the best and a speedy recovery and he will be back in action soon.

2 members like this post: Bill May, DAD
7/29/14, 2:41 AM   #4
cmiracingvids

Larry, I wish you well and I sincerely thank you for all you've done for the sport. I think the merger will benefit everyone and I hope you kick whatever's ailing you in the butt.

You're friend,
Colin Miller
2m

7/30/14, 12:36 AM   #5
Phylo82

One of my favorite things about the past ten years we have been racing has nothng to do with what has happened on the track.....it's involved the people we have met along the way. Larry Fasse has been an incredibly huge part of that ride.

Larry and Scott treated TJ like he was part of the family. Hard to believe that was six years ago when some dumb father walked into your shop wanting a mini sprint for his 13 year old son.

Best of luck with your business plans.....if you need any help you guys know who to call.

And please....take it easy and get better soon.
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Speed Partz Announces Merger