IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > stallard roller or turn key
10/21/12, 10:44 PM   #1
stallard roller or turn key
straightshooter

im throwin around the idea of selling my 98 stallard either as a roller or turn key. it has been a great car, there are no bent or dented bars on this car. bearings were replaced on the rear about 5 races ago, front were done at the beginning of the year. fresh powdercoat at the beginning of the 2012 season. car has beadlocs all the way around the car. i will sell it roller with 99-02 motor plates. or ill sell it turn key with a stock 01 yamaha r6 with cut down wiring harness odum carbs on alky and ftz exahust. we ran the car non wing, i have only had the wing on it personally two times. never been wrecked hard. will sell it with or without wings and with or without all stallard spares, roller or turn key just depends how buyer would like to go.. pix and any other info apon request.

email is bowtech_pse_93@hotmail.com or you can reach me by PM leave a cell number i can contact you at and i will get pix out and return any msgs asap

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > stallard roller or turn key