IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racegal (Offline)
  #11 7/14/19 11:24 AM
64 miles See you there!! Oops! Sorry! That's Plymouth to Kokomo! It's 89 miles from Gas City to Plymouth.

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #12 7/14/19 8:23 PM
Not sure of the plan yet. Been about 5 years since I hit Sprintweek but I play softball league Thursday and still watching the weather. I work in a freezer year round temp wise and if it's going to be around 95 I just can't hack being outside. It's up in the air as of now. I would really like to see some of the people I know but heat during the day is tough for me to take since we only have a van for our ride to Indiana.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, racegal, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #13 7/14/19 8:26 PM
31 is under construction south of US 24. If you are heading north to Plymouth from Indy, 931 is closed and you can't get on 31. You need to take 31 around Kokomo. You will still get delayed, mostly south of 18. Usually isn't to bad later in the evening.
2 Likes: reeserx, tirespinner
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #14 7/14/19 8:58 PM
Wear something on your feet when using these showers
2 Likes: erich45, tirespinner
reeserx (Offline)
  #15 7/14/19 9:33 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
31 is under construction south of US 24. If you are heading north to Plymouth from Indy, 931 is closed and you can't get on 31. You need to take 31 around Kokomo. You will still get delayed, mostly south of 18. Usually isn't to bad later in the evening.
You can also take 18 to 35 and take 35 right to the track. Just a friendly FYI
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #16 7/18/19 6:36 PM
Thanks everybody for the info about my questions but we decided to skip the trip. I know i'm not the oldest guy on the board but I might be the wimpiest! With these temps we just didn't want to be outside all day for a couple days in a row.
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #17 7/18/19 10:03 PM
Sorry to hear that see you some where down the road