IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hey! ronmil - racing history stuff
7/8/17, 7:44 PM   #1
Hey! ronmil - racing history stuff
Midwest Connection

Hello ronmil,

We chatted one time at Belle Clair Speedway. Saw that you are heading to Indy vice Belle Clair on 22 July. Myself, I have given thought to heading to Oswego Speedway, New York for the 31st Annual $10,000 to win supermodified race. Let me know the next time you are headed out this way. I have gone through my 50+ years of racing memorobilia, photos, programs, etc., and will bring some along for you to browse through, if your interested.

Have a good day...see you at the races

Midwest Connection
Rich - Arnold, Missouri

7/8/17, 8:13 PM   #2
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Connection View Post
Hello ronmil,

We chatted one time at Belle Clair Speedway. Saw that you are heading to Indy vice Belle Clair on 22 July. Myself, I have given thought to heading to Oswego Speedway, New York for the 31st Annual $10,000 to win supermodified race. Let me know the next time you are headed out this way. I have gone through my 50+ years of racing memorobilia, photos, programs, etc., and will bring some along for you to browse through, if your interested.

Have a good day...see you at the races

Midwest Connection
Rich - Arnold, Missouri
Rich, I won't be coming to the Arnie Knepper race on the 22nd, but I hope to attend some of the later season races at Belle Clair. I will let you know when I am headed that way. I would be interested in seeing your memorabilia. Thanks!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hey! ronmil - racing history stuff