IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws @ Haubstadt
4/19/10, 6:50 PM   #11
Re: World of Outlaws @ Haubstadt
ClaytonYeley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
I thought the race last year was better than pretty good.
I will agree. Pretty good was an understatement. As for the weather, it will change a thousand times between now and race time. I gave up on weather.com because last year I got rained out of 2 20% chance of precipitation but got to see a race that called for 70% chance of rain.

4/19/10, 7:12 PM   #12
bmemmer

local tv station says 75% of thunderstorms cold front coming through so it could slow down or speed up but i would guess we will be racing because last year it was different at tri state when they will call for rain it wouldnt rain and wouldnt have alot of cars but then when they were calling for 10% it would pour right over tri state speedway and cancel the race with the pits full!

1 member likes this post: mowerman
4/19/10, 7:55 PM   #13
Wingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley View Post
I will agree. Pretty good was an understatement. As for the weather, it will change a thousand times between now and race time. I gave up on weather.com because last year I got rained out of 2 20% chance of precipitation but got to see a race that called for 70% chance of rain.
I hope you guys are right. I went to Indiana sprint week couple years a go at the burg. The forecasters called for 80% chance. We did not not get a drop. Anyway...I hope for a great show. I wonder who is going to fill in for T-Mac this week?

4/19/10, 9:05 PM   #14
kylenap@yahoo.com

He has a crew guy by the name of Brandon Ikenberry who is a driver as well. He got a second in a TMAC car down in Texas in a ASCS regional race. Maybe he'll jump in the car.

4/20/10, 1:03 AM   #15
ClaytonYeley

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmeece View Post
Word is mdc will be at tss
Hey coach, have you heard about any other local drivers running this race? Bland ran good last year until he spun in the B.

4/20/10, 8:47 AM   #16
coachmeece

i havent heard much at all to be honest we shall see

1 member likes this post: ClaytonYeley
4/20/10, 10:47 PM   #17
Hoosier Highbanks

Looking forward to my first visit to Tri-State! Bring on the Outlaws and double file restarts!!!

4/21/10, 2:27 PM   #18
ClaytonYeley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Highbanks View Post
Looking forward to my first visit to Tri-State! Bring on the Outlaws and double file restarts!!!
Just to let you and other first time visitors know, you can bring a cooler into the track full of pretty much anything you want (They sell food and drink too). I know most tracks in the area are different when it comes to this. Just something to keep in mind if you do make it to TSS. This could be your first race at Haubstadt but it probably won’t be your last.

4/21/10, 3:07 PM   #19
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonyeley View Post
just to let you and other first time visitors know, you can bring a cooler into the track full of pretty much anything you want (they sell food and drink too). I know most tracks in the area are different when it comes to this. Just something to keep in mind if you do make it to tss. This could be your first race at haubstadt but it probably won’t be your last.
No Glass Containers though!

1 member likes this post: ClaytonYeley
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws @ Haubstadt