IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
stanbrough4presidentgo53 (Offline)
  #81 7/5/13 3:30 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
you are one of the people that would ***** no matter what waaa
I think I've bitched twice now since I've joined this site.. Sorry just thought after the third caution for the turn four tire was a bit redonk

Posted via Mobile Device
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #82 7/5/13 3:40 PM
Originally Posted by stanbrough4presidentgo53:
I think I've ***** twice now since I've joined this site.. Sorry just thought after the third caution for the turn four tire was a bit redonk

Posted via Mobile Device
solve it all put a guardrail around the bottom lol

Posted via Mobile Device
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #83 7/5/13 5:06 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
solve it all put a guardrail around the bottom lol

Posted via Mobile Device
They're pouring concrete to form the new infield wall today. I might post pictures later.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sprintcar 2000 (Offline)
  #84 7/5/13 5:29 PM
Originally Posted by stanbrough4presidentgo53:
I think I've ***** twice now since I've joined this site.. Sorry just thought after the third caution for the turn four tire was a bit redonk

Posted via Mobile Device
Yea and one of them was about people smoking around your kids at Terre Haute watch out for the smoke from the fireworks it might cause cancer, at that to your list !!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #85 7/5/13 7:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcar 2000:
Yea and one of them was about people smoking around your kids at Terre Haute watch out for the smoke from the fireworks it might cause cancer, at that to your list !!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Lmao

Posted via Mobile Device
  #86 7/6/13 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=Bill Gardner;340166]They're pouring concrete to form the new infield wall today. I might post pictures later.

Please do,,,, least the drivers could have solid dimensions of the track and not stop in the middle of the trun to miss the random placed tire
  #87 7/6/13 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by Sprintcar 2000:

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
nm