IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #21 7/23/19 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
Flo and Roku have been virtually flawless for me. Remote mic and other audio inconsistencies have been minor issues from time to time, but other than that, I’ve had no negative experiences.
Poor Georgia. She hustles around with her videographer only to have an interview that you can not hear. The switch between Rob and down to Georgia will hopefully improve. Other than that, my ROKU and FLO have worked flawlessly (issues are on my internet end) since Bubba. The next best thing to being there! Thanks USAC.
4 Likes: Bobv, Chief Wahoo, Kansasdirtfan, tirespinner
kplange (Offline)
  #22 7/23/19 2:30 PM
No complaints from me other than the audio problems with the on track interviews. FloRacing has definitely improved their product over the past month or two. I hope it keeps up. In my case, some of the improvements seemed to coincide with ditching my Roku and going with an Apple TV 4K.
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, tirespinner
robert gatten (Offline)
  #23 7/23/19 6:28 PM
your correct , my bad . Not Floracings fault , my tablet was out dated and full , couldn't download any videos . time for a new one.
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #24 7/23/19 9:52 PM
Use google chrome.
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #25 7/26/19 9:51 PM
It's pretty crazy the differences in the reviews I'm seeing alot of people saying that flo has been flawless I've tried everything and it's been far from flawless I hope it gets better but it's better than nothing
Scooter (Offline)
  #26 7/26/19 10:43 PM
No issues using the app