IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA accident at Bloomington
8/31/19, 3:02 PM   #1
MMSA accident at Bloomington
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

The MMSA accident at Bloomington appeared to be quite serious. When I got home I saw some comments on Facebook but they just created more curiosity. Judging from the amount of downtime it appeared the driver had some serious injuries.
It is always troubling to see an accident of a serious nature but not seeing any information about the drivers' condition or any other info is even more so. I left after the sprint feature due to the lateness of the hour, so I could have missed any announcement that was made later at the track.
If anyone has legitimate information concerning the accident I am sure there are others that were in attendance that would appreciate being informed, as there was a lot of conversation among the fans in my area.

8/31/19, 3:37 PM   #2
PJ Wright

I hope this is reliable info: Broken collarbone, but is awake and joking with family and friends.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

5 members like this post: Bostonian, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, ronmil, ryan84
8/31/19, 9:41 PM   #3
Avon Open Wheel fan

I saw this post on Facebook for a Go Fund Me.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mini-spri...co_shareflow_m

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, jim goerge, ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA accident at Bloomington