Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kody Swanson
6/4/17, 6:51 PM   #11
Re: Kody Swanson
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I definitely am coming around to his talent, and loved his podcast on jackslash. But among the best ever? I think we need to take a breath and relax before we make a statement like that
With several car owners and crew chiefs backing me, just in this thread. I got no problem standing by my statement even if it was my own opinion based on my observations of him, pavement, dirt, sprint, champ. If he isn't there in the hunt or dominating. It's is the car, not him
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 6/4/17 at 6:57 PM.

1 member likes this post: tigerone
6/4/17, 9:55 PM   #12
hoosierhillbilly

I highly encourage everyone to listen to the jackslash podcast with Cody Swanson. It was a great talk. http://www.jackslash.com/podcast/

You can listen through the website.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, flagboy55
6/4/17, 10:17 PM   #13
flagboy55

Not trying to start a fued, and I will not dispute his brilliance in crown cars, but winning BOSS races doesn't qualify for a seat next to Rich Vogler for example. Now he may very well turn into one of the best of all time, and God bless him if he does, I'm a fan but I'm pretty sure at this point, best of all time might be a bit presumptuous

3 members like this post: erich45, Russ, streetglider
6/4/17, 11:46 PM   #14
Baylands

Quote:
Not trying to start a fued, and I will not dispute his brilliance in crown cars, but winning BOSS races doesn't qualify for a seat next to Rich Vogler for example. Now he may very well turn into one of the best of all time, and God bless him if he does, I'm a fan but I'm pretty sure at this point, best of all time might be a bit presumptuous
Appreciate the way you presented your post, but you made a big leap to "best" of all time, from what we are saying as "one of the best" of all times.

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, flagboy55, tirespinner
6/4/17, 11:54 PM   #15
flagboy55

Baylands, I think you know what I mean. Yes the last post I omitted "one of" But pretty sure you get my point

6/5/17, 12:02 AM   #16
Baylands

Quote:
Baylands, I think you know what I mean. Yes the last post I omitted "one of" But pretty sure you get my point
Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't sure if that's what you meant. We are on the same page, and thank God we get to watch Kody chasing wins in the present.

2 members like this post: flagboy55, tirespinner
6/5/17, 6:46 PM   #17
Sprintcarfanatic

That's Bull $&^t everybody knows Beyoncé has the best lap records of all time !!!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kody Swanson