IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Half Moon Resturant & Brewery
8/23/13, 2:06 PM   #1
Half Moon Resturant & Brewery
The Old Coyote

We just returned from lunch and I am here to tell you this place is every thing Jerry says it is and more! We had semi-lunar oatmeal stout and barlely legal IPA with bleu cheese and portabell swiss burgers and they were all great We made sure they new why we were there and they were appreciative of our business. I encourage all the folks who are in town for the Smackdown to visit and let them know why you are there. The food, beer and atmosphere will make your visit memorable

8/23/13, 3:20 PM   #2
Amzie

My dad and I stopped by there yesterday and had a couple beers. I had the Kokomonster and he had one if the porters. Nice place.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/23/13, 4:33 PM   #3
Re: Half Moon Resturant & Brewery
Will Shunk

My wife, daughter and I just returned from lunch today. Ordered the lunch entree salad, pulled pork lunch, and burger. All were top notch and very affordable! I told them we were there to support those who support sprint car racing. They thanked us for making the effort and welcomed us to return. I encourage everyone in Kokomo for the Smackdown to visit and tell them why you are spending your money with them.

8/24/13, 11:25 AM   #4
Jerry Spencer

Thanks everyone for stopping in the Halfmoon, Chris really enjoyed talking to the people that stopped at the trailer to say how good everything was.

Look for Chris today if you stop to eat as he will be cleaning tables taking orders and doing whatever else that needs to be done.

Jerry #66j

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jerrythar500, Josh Spencer
8/24/13, 2:07 PM   #5
tamale wagon

Number one in my book!

4 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jerrythar500, Josh Spencer, WINGLESS
8/24/13, 3:14 PM   #6
Sprint Car Racing Fan

Excellent food!!!!!! Thanks for supporting sprint car racing. We will try to make this a stop every trip in the future.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/26/13, 10:53 PM   #7
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

I completely forgot to mention that I stopped in on Saturday at the Half Moon. I ordered the smothered pork chops which were outstanding. The brew was quite tasty as well. I would highly recommend that if you are anywhere near Kokomo, stop in and enjoy a great meal.

The menu was chocked full of great looking dishes and I am sure that you can find something that will entice you to come back for more. A nice crowd on hand as well and the service was top notch.

I also mentioned that I was in town for the Smackdown and appreciated them sponsoring the Spencer Racing Team. I told the waitress that RacinBabe and I would be back so she to could also enjoy. We are already planning to set up a meeting night there with some of our friends from the Marion & Kokomo area.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Jerry Spencer
8/27/13, 3:43 PM   #8
Onlydirt

Been there many of times and everything I have tried onthe menu is really good. I am always drawn to the pulled pork sandwich, but they have some giant burger that I cant think of the name right now...has pulled pork and a stack of onion rings on it. Best sandwich ever! I just couldnt eat it all and I tried really hard.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Jerry Spencer
8/27/13, 4:03 PM   #9
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
Been there many of times and everything I have tried onthe menu is really good. I am always drawn to the pulled pork sandwich, but they have some giant burger that I cant think of the name right now...has pulled pork and a stack of onion rings on it. Best sandwich ever! I just couldnt eat it all and I tried really hard.
The half moon burger

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
8/27/13, 4:16 PM   #10
i love dirt track racing

I had the pork tenderloin sandwich and it was great we will definitely be back

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Half Moon Resturant & Brewery