IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #1 4/9/22 7:38 PM
Extreme Sprints….34 entries… WoO…38. I’d post the heat lineups but never have figured out how to post a photo on here.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #2 4/9/22 10:43 PM
Xtreme Outlaw Series 410 Non-Wing Sprints

Feature Line-Up at Lake Ozar Speedway tonight.

NOTES - 11W Wyatt Burks & 24 Landon Simon will start 23rd & 24th.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner, TNRustler
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 4/9/22 11:11 PM
Ballou came from fifteenth to the lead of the consi in five laps. All the tread was chunked off half the rr. Ballou on Twitter, We just had a price increase for this crap:?

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: chrismattlin, interpreter66, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69
Rhody (Offline)
  #4 4/9/22 11:51 PM
It's Ballou, take it with a grain of salt. A driver with talent would keep the tires on the car. I'm hearing a lot of excuses post race.
  #5 4/9/22 11:51 PM
Leary, Ballou from 17th, Cockrum Xtreme finish Bacon spun with seven to go while leading

Carson Short and Alex Bright took big flips

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: chrismattlin, luckybuc97
  #6 4/9/22 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Rhody:
It's Ballou, take it with a grain of salt. A driver with talent would keep the tires on the car. I'm hearing a lot of excuses post race.
Did you see a pic of the tire? They just don't rip half the tread away while the rest looks new

Charles Nungester
10 Likes: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, FALCONEDDIE, interpreter66, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, Midget98, PIT CART, racenut69, SpfldMile
Haulinmail (Offline)
  #7 4/9/22 11:55 PM
Do people still listen to Ballous vomit. He made alot of enemies with his mess with the bull get the horns theory.
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 4/10/22 12:03 AM
Rhody. A driver with talent? A former USAC sprint champion? They just don’t give that title out without earning it. I am a Robert fan. He doesn’t always represent himself well. But to say he is talentless would be an idiotic mistake
40 Likes: bighd0522, captrat, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Daisy's dad, DirtTrackTherapy16J, erich45, FALCONEDDIE, Gene Franckowiak, ginblueearth, Goffmotorsports, IndianaSprintFan, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Midget98, nathans1012, Oleman61x, oppweld, PIT CART, progressive22, racenut69, RedRacer07, sc17x, Scott Daloisio, spicoli, sprint38racer, sprinter6, SScott7, streetglider, sw1911, The Old Coyote, tirespinner, TNRustler, TommyTipover, TQ97, wilbur, WinglessLovers, yeleyfan76
  #9 4/10/22 12:09 AM
Fifteenth to win the B.
Seventeenth to lead in A finished second.

Hate him or love to hate him. L. O. T. is a B.S statement

Also give him dibs as being on the day job of putting up the guardrail for T.H.A T

Charles Nungester
21 Likes: chrismattlin, DirtTrackTherapy16J, erich45, FALCONEDDIE, ginblueearth, interpreter66, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, Midget98, Oleman61x, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, sc17x, Scott Daloisio, sprint38racer, SScott7, sw1911, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #10 4/10/22 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by Rhody:
Put a can in it. I don't see you out there! Robert damn near won the feature from a 17th starting position on a slick track.
Good Day.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
19 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, DirtTrackTherapy16J, FALCONEDDIE, ginblueearth, jdull99, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Oleman61x, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, Scott Daloisio, sw1911, tirespinner, TNRustler