IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Wanted. Vintage midget
10/25/13, 10:58 PM   #1
Wanted. Vintage midget
johnno18169

Race Count This Year: 18
Race Count Last Year: 12

I am seeking a restored. Late 1960's through to 1980 vintage midget. Would prefer Chevy 2, Sesco or VW Autocraft. This is a genuine request by an Australian midget enthusiast and car is wanted for local club meets.

10/28/13, 8:33 PM   #2
Re: Wanted. Vintage midget
Alfa3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnno18169 View Post
I am seeking a restored. Late 1960's through to 1980 vintage midget. Would prefer Chevy 2, Sesco or VW Autocraft. This is a genuine request by an Australian midget enthusiast and car is wanted for local club meets.
Hello, I have two midgets that I will be selling soon. The first one is a rail frame Midget with spring front and torsion rear, Airheart brakes in/out box, battery and starter only. RML electronic ignition and a freshly rebuilt ALFA 2L
engine. Plenty of spare tires and wheels and some gear changes. I can't think of what else I have for this car at the moment but I'll compile a list if your interested. I would be able to start the car in drive way and put video on you tube so you can hear engine running. Sounds great and I ran it a couple of years ago with DAARA at Orlando at the Winter Nationals. 2 Webers for Carbs as well, runs on gas. Car has won Trophy at a car show for best race car catagory.

2nd car I have I'm running now with DAARA x torsion Edmunds copy car that has Chevy ll 181 mercruiser marine head, injected EVM Magneto, one of the fastest cars in DAARA (Just one a race Saturday Night at Auburndale, Fl)
I've owned for two years and went through the engine after I bought it. Has about 12 or 14 races on engine and have all leak down results for engine recorded on spreadsheet. This car handles like a dream dirt or asphalt, have a
few spare wheels and gears.

Send me your email if your interested and send send some pictures,

Thanks
Phil

Fi

11/1/13, 10:55 PM   #3
Re: Wanted. Vintage midget
johnno18169

Race Count This Year: 18
Race Count Last Year: 12

Would love to see some photos. My email address is. johnno18169@hotmail.com
Cheers,