IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4-Crown Tkts for Courty Cares
9/11/13, 10:44 PM   #1
4-Crown Tkts for Courty Cares
Tumey's 55

I have 2 extra tickets for both Friday and Saturday nights 4-Crown events. My sister and brother in-law cannot attend because she has surgery next week. God has been good to me and rather than sell them my wife suggested I use them to do a little good. So, I will provide the tickets to someone who will make a donation to Courty Cares. The seats are section H, patio row 2 both nights. Friday night seats 16 and 17, Saturday night seats 18 and 19. I would like to see the donation be at least worth face value on the tickets - Friday night $29 per ticket, Saturday night $34 per ticket.

So respond and let me know if you would like to make this deal and we can PM to make arrangements. By the way, should anyone want to donate to Courty Cares you can do so by sending a check made out to Courty Cares and send to Solidarity Federal Credit Union, PO Box 2499, Kokomo, IN 46902.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, PIT CART
9/12/13, 12:00 PM   #2
Tumey's 55

On the Silver Crown thread there has been 105 posts and over 10K viewings. Here is an opportunity to support both SC and a nice cause. I will work with you on either night, you don't have to take tickets for both nights. Seats are next to top row in the bleachers with seat backs.

Dane Bowers

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4-Crown Tkts for Courty Cares