IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Stolen Car
2/18/16, 12:51 AM   #1
Stolen Car
hairracer44

My 2004 Coil front Eagle Frame and body was stolen out of a trailer at work last night on the southwest side of Indianapolis. Please keep and eye out for this car. The body was a tribute to my Grandpa and the car he worked on at Indianapolis the Pete Schmidt Special in the late 50's. I'm assuming it is headed to a scrap yard and I am going to contact them in the morning but could be possible someone will try and sell this car. I love my racing family and have faith that if this surfaces in Indiana or the surrounding areas the thief will get caught and I can get my car back.

2/18/16, 9:54 AM   #2
LEADERS EDGE

Sorry to hear. Hope you get it back.

2/18/16, 10:17 AM   #3
tim kelley

I hate a Damn thief. I pray that you find the car, and the thief is locked up for years upon years. Tim

1 member likes this post: Hotrod
2/18/16, 11:44 AM   #4
Re: Stolen Car
darnall

I hate to hear of anybody getting anything stolen...but I have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of the car. I always wondered why more guys don't put a retro hood/nose on a modern car that they are racing. You did it and it looks FANTASTIC. I bet you had lots of extra fans just because of the appearance of your car. Nice job and I sure hope you recover it unharmed.

4 members like this post: DirtHawk92, PIT CART, tirespinner, Tom23
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Stolen Car