IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana RaceSaver Sprints New Home
9/14/23, 10:10 PM   #1
Indiana RaceSaver Sprints New Home
sjracer26

Race Count Last Year: 18

For Immediate Release: September 14th, 2023
Subject: Indiana RaceSaver Sprints
Today we announce that Lentz Paving and JS Promotions have purchased the Indiana RaceSaver Sprints. The popular 305 winged sprint car series has shown consistent growth since being introduced in Indiana in 2015. Jill Spiker of JS Promotions notes that Bloomington Speedway and Lincoln Park Speedway will continue to serve as the home base for the group with additional race dates at other venues for the 2024 season.

The RaceSaver sprints have been a viable stepping stone for many drivers graduating from the quarter midgets, micro sprints, TQ midgets and mini sprints while also serving as a great home for many other types of drivers and teams. The teamwork between Alfred Galedrige Jr and the JS Promotions team has produced further growth and stability for the series through the 2023 season. The goal is to continue that growth and stability into the 2024 season and onward for the Lentz Paving and JS Promotions team.

~A quick personal note from Alfred Galedrige: It has been my, and Bob Shutt's, privilege to promote this series over the last few years. I can confidently say that both Bob and I have always promoted this series with a racer's first mentality. I have learned more than I could ever imagine and made a lot of great friends and partners along the way. There is not enough room here to thank everyone, so I will just say thank you plain and simple! I am confident in this group and moving forward they will continue to support and grow what we all have made successful over the many years! See you all at the races! - Alfred

2 members like this post: JWolfarth60, nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana RaceSaver Sprints New Home