IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Simpson youth XL suit, underwear and shoes 4 sale
1/24/12, 12:29 AM   #1
Simpson youth XL suit, underwear and shoes 4 sale
lanman

I have the following for sale. Only reason we are selling it is because my driver is growing faster than I can keep his safty wear fitting him. Last year he was 4' 10" and weighed 100-105 lbs. All of this stuff only has 11 nights on it, and has been cleaned after every night of racing. Enclosed is what I have.

Premium Gabardine Nomex 2-Layer, SFI .5 Rated, Includes SFI Tag

Size - XL
Color - Blue

retails for $299.95....I will sell for $175.00

CarbonX Long Sleeve Top

Size - S
Color - Black

retails for $99.95......I will sell for 60.00

CarbonX Bottom

Size - M
Color - Black

retails for $99.95......I will sell for 60.00

Hightop Driving Shoe

Size - 10
Color - Blue

retails for $109.95......I will sell for $50.00

This is 609.00 worth of stuff that I paid last year in April (2011) and will sell the entire package for $325.00

All stuff is like new, except shoes have a little wear and tear on them. (That of a 13 year old at the race-track)

You can email me at lanman67@midco.net or text or call me at 605-868-1390. If you call me during the day and I dont answer, please leave me a message and I will call you back usually sometime after 3:30 p.m. Also, buyer pays shipping. I have it all pictured at www.nicholsmotorsports.com under the "photos" and "stuff for sale" area. Also, you can see it on the driver in some of the "2011 racing pictures" area of "photos" also.

Thanks for looking

Lannie Nichols
Watertown, SD

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Simpson youth XL suit, underwear and shoes 4 sale