IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Asct rained out for tonight at ponderosa
5/21/10, 10:55 AM   #1
Asct rained out for tonight at ponderosa
treecitytornado

The American Sprint Car Tour has been rained out for tonight's race at the Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City,KY. We are working on a date to reschedule this event.

Tomorrow's race at the Bluegrass Speedway in Bardstown,KY IS STILL ON!!

Saturday Night May 22nd the ASCT will be at the ½ mile high-banked clay oval of the Bluegrass Speedway in Bardstown, KY for the final night of “THE BLUEGRASS SHOOTOUT.” The 20 Lap A-Main will pay $1200 to Win & $200 to start. $100 Tow Money will still be guaranteed to anyone not in the A-Main.

Sprint Car Pay-Out
$1200,800,700,550,500,450,375,350,325,300,275,250, 225,(14-20)200.

PITS 4:00 pm
Grandstands 5:00 pm
Drivers Meeting 6:00 pm
Warm Motors 6:20 pm
Hot Laps 6:30 pm
Stock Car Quals 7:00 pm
Racing 8:00 pm
Pits $30
Adult GA $15 Kids 6-12 $8 Kids 5 & under Free

** ALL SPRINT CAR DRIVERS AND OWNERS THAT HAVE PAID THEIR FULL MEMBERSHIP WILL RECEIVE 100 SHOW-UP POINTS PER NIGHT**

5/21/10, 3:26 PM   #2
Re: Asct rained out for tonight at ponderosa
treecitytornado

All drivers and teams get ready for tomorrow at bardstown,ky.

5/21/10, 5:51 PM   #3
Motormasher

If a car can't make weight, can the driver jump up and down on the scales until it does?

5/21/10, 9:41 PM   #4
wideopen24

Will you be using the race tracks scales or did the Asct buy a set for the series? Thanks Landon

5/21/10, 10:48 PM   #5
Race Poor

Whats the deal with the weight controversy?

5/22/10, 12:08 AM   #6
Motormasher

I heard Loyett was 10lbs light at Brownstown and was jumping up and down trying to get the scale to read legal. Never heard the outcome or decision.???

I also heard aluminum motor guys didn't have weights on either.???

I thought this series was to help the budget racer but I don't think Loyett has a problem with that.

I really don't know what to think......but I do like the payout on these races. Its probably better than regular shows.

5/22/10, 11:42 AM   #7
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
I heard Loyett was 10lbs light at Brownstown and was jumping up and down trying to get the scale to read legal. Never heard the outcome or decision.???

I also heard aluminum motor guys didn't have weights on either.???

I thought this series was to help the budget racer but I don't think Loyett has a problem with that.

I really don't know what to think......but I do like the payout on these races. Its probably better than regular shows.
This is why I don't post anymore people think they know something but they actually know NOTHING about what their talking about. NO ONE WAS LITE!!!!! PERIOD! He was 1525. If you want to complain about our deal or spread miss information than I think you should first show up and see for yourself! This isn't directed soley at you either. As for the Aluminum cars, if you would have been there you would know that they have to weigh 1425 plus. It doesnt matter how they get there. And yes the only thing that you heard that was right is that our pay-out is better than any other weekly program.

5/22/10, 12:35 PM   #8
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3g View Post
This is why I don't post anymore people think they know something but they actually know NOTHING about what their talking about. NO ONE WAS LITE!!!!! PERIOD! He was 1525. If you want to complain about our deal or spread miss information than I think you should first show up and see for yourself! This isn't directed soley at you either. As for the Aluminum cars, if you would have been there you would know that they have to weigh 1425 plus. It doesnt matter how they get there. And yes the only thing that you heard that was right is that our pay-out is better than any other weekly program.
And it had been so quite

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Asct rained out for tonight at ponderosa