IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Manic Racing’s Travis Berryhill
9/5/12, 7:06 AM   #1
Manic Racing’s Travis Berryhill
racebum

For Immediate Release:

Suspension On, SET Racing Moves Forward

Shorewood, Il ---

With events scheduled for September 7, 2012 for the Kankakee Speedway, and suspension for SET Racing driver, Sean Murphy to take affect for this event SET Racing was left with an open seat to fill for the event to keep the 5 car in championship contention.

After a few phone calls and fitting into the car, the choice was made by car owner Mark Schuck to have Nor-Cal native and Manic Racing’s Travis Berryhill wheel the 5 car for the weekends event at Kankakee County Speedway. Berryhill most recently competed in the Pepsi Nationals at the famed Angell Park Speedway this past Saturday, bringing home a top 10 finish on a track said by many to be the roughest Angell Park track condition in recent years. “I’m excited,” said Berryhill, “it will be cool to run something a little bit different than what I am used to.” Suspended SET Racing driver, Sean Murphy is excited to have Berryhill driving in place of him this weekend at Kankakee, “I ‘m glad to hear SET Racing was able to secure a top notch driver for Kankakee this weekend. Travis has a very impressive dirt resume, including Badger, POWRi, and making the A main at Chili Bowl is no small feat. I hope he drives it til’ the wheels fall off, and brings home another victory for SET Racing,” he said early Tuesday afternoon.

Berryhill comes to SET Racing with an impressive resume over his racing career; which includes but is not limited to 7 Championships, numerous Chili Bowl appearances, countless laps on both dirt and pavement in midgets and sprint cars, numerous wins, and a third place points run in 2010 in a POWRi/Badger Midget for D&I Motorsports. Travis Berryhill comes to SET Racing with backing from sponsors: West Cost Concrete, Hinchman Racing Uniforms, Schroeder Torsion Bars, K&N Air, Weld Racing Wheels, Rod End Supply, Advance Racing Suspension, Vallejo Coin Exchange, MPD Racing, LOK Ent., Red Line Synthetic Oil, and Shift Creative.

SET Racing and Berryhill will take their talents to Kankakee Speedway September 7, 2012 to try to make it back to back wins for the team, and three in a row for SET Racing at Kankakee.

For more information please find SET Racing on Facebook www. Facebook .com/SETRacing, as well as Travis Berryhill Racing on Facebook, for all the latest updates on the team and driver.

5 members like this post: billwill7, Isaac Chapple Racing, Joe Whisler, Russ, SETracing
9/5/12, 10:05 AM   #2
HRI99

Awesome! Very well deserving ! Good luck my brother

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: SETracing
9/5/12, 6:53 PM   #3
SETracing

Race Count This Year: 57

We are very excited to have Travis wheel the 5 car for us this Friday!

Matt Schuck
SETracing 52 & 53

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: shaftracing07
9/5/12, 7:10 PM   #4
Re: Manic Racing’s Travis Berryhill
Andrew S. Quinn

Have fun Travis !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRI99 View Post
Awesome! Very well deserving ! Good luck my brother

Posted via Mobile Device
Someone was just asking me the other day if I had seen the "Roger Daltry of racing" lately

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Manic Racing’s Travis Berryhill