IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > U.S.24 track
9/17/14, 10:32 PM   #1
U.S.24 track
little Spike

The track at U.S.24 is looking good so the Non-Wing outlaw race will be held Saturday September 20th.
The Lightning Mini Sprints will get 2 sets of hot laps and a 30 lap feature. The payout is $400.00 to win and $75.00 to start. You will sign in with the track and them at the table for the Mini Sprints to draw your pill.(no fee for that) to set up the heat races, and then the last winner of the heat will come to table and draw the invert pill for the feature. So hope all Lightning Mini Sprints can join us for a good night of racing and lots of fun. Hope to see all there. for more information you can call 574-870-2290

9/18/14, 8:20 AM   #2
Bear10

Why in the world would you guys re re schedule this race against mmsa who is trying to out together a great race and a new venue for our SPORT and hopefully be able to race at this fantastic venue for years to come!!!?? This is absolutely stupid and this is part of our sports problem!! Who cares if there are 2 different organizations but don't schedule against each other on a big race night at two different tracks!!! This is nuts!!! Hell even your local sprint car tracks don't do that!! Come on amsa ! Why don't you try and work together with the mmsa and mals group and make this one big class and come together and let's have 30 cars in the pits at a regular show and 40+ on a big night !!! And don't say you can't because I bet Saturday with your race you will get 10-15 cars and mmsa might get 20 so looky there!! You got 30+ cars if you would just all work together !!! Seriously stop thinking for your egos and start working for the class!!!

4 members like this post: hoscalecody, Midget18, Quantrill, RoyaltonMiniSprint
9/18/14, 8:41 AM   #3
Re: U.S.24 track
Bill84

Race Count This Year: 17
Race Count Last Year: 13

The US 24 race was scheduled for September 6th, rained out, rescheduled for September 13th, rained out, and re-rescheduled for September 20th. I planed to run there, and was on my way both nights when they called it. I now also have a conflict with another big show, and will not be able to make the US 24 race.

Bill

9/18/14, 8:49 AM   #4
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

I'd have liked to run too, but it now conflicts with a points race at Montpelier. I won't bag on them for the conflict though; what exactly are they supposed to do after 2 consecutive rainouts?
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

9/18/14, 9:03 AM   #5
Midget18

I wouldn't give my time or money to that race track anyways...come to Montpelier and have some fun and make more money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear10 View Post
Why in the world would you guys re re schedule this race against mmsa who is trying to out together a great race and a new venue for our SPORT and hopefully be able to race at this fantastic venue for years to come!!!?? This is absolutely stupid and this is part of our sports problem!! Who cares if there are 2 different organizations but don't schedule against each other on a big race night at two different tracks!!! This is nuts!!! Hell even your local sprint car tracks don't do that!! Come on amsa ! Why don't you try and work together with the mmsa and mals group and make this one big class and come together and let's have 30 cars in the pits at a regular show and 40+ on a big night !!! And don't say you can't because I bet Saturday with your race you will get 10-15 cars and mmsa might get 20 so looky there!! You got 30+ cars if you would just all work together !!! Seriously stop thinking for your egos and start working for the class!!!

1 member likes this post: hoscalecody
9/21/14, 9:58 PM   #6
Bear10

So how many cars did you have little spike??

1 member likes this post: Quantrill
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > U.S.24 track