IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > final 2 HARF discount nights
9/15/14, 11:22 PM   #1
final 2 HARF discount nights
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Short notice of our final 2 discounted nights for the 2014 racing season. The Terre Haute Action Track gave us a $5.00 discount at EVERY race they held this year and the final 2 are this week. Wednesday night with the World of Outlaws and the following night the USAC sprint cars attack the fast half mile. Just show your current membership card at the ticket window for your discount. Get out there and enjoy some of the greatest Indiana racing to close the season and best of all...save some money. See you there, bob.

9/17/14, 4:50 PM   #2
HARFprez

Will b at THAT before hot laps. If you need memberships or this years HARF t-shirt look for the big red Chevy truck parked behind the 4th turn bleachers, Wednesday only.

9/17/14, 5:12 PM   #3
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Interesting, I was in line with some guys and they couldn't use their discount tonight.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

9/17/14, 5:45 PM   #4
HARFprez

We were told EVERY event, will check when i arrive. Might be out of the promoters hands,

9/17/14, 6:42 PM   #5
HARFprez

Have them check with Christine O'Connor in the ticket booth, i got mine.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > final 2 HARF discount nights