IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racerjim2 (Offline)
  #1 7/13/11 7:27 PM
WOO (World of Outlaws) had late model racer Jimmy Mars take a polygraph test concerning his tires that were on his car last week during a win at Lernerville Speedway in Pa. The tires passed the test and so did the driver. He was declared the winner a week later. Is this unreal or what?
3 Likes: jim goerge, mikeham73, smith19
mikeham73 (Offline)
  #2 7/13/11 7:35 PM
Originally Posted by racerjim2:
WOO (World of Outlaws) had late model racer Jimmy Mars take a polygraph test concerning his tires that were on his car last week during a win at Lernerville Speedway in Pa. The tires passed the test and so did the driver. He was declared the winner a week later. Is this unreal or what?
Wow...I am at a loss for words.
Jim Gardner (Offline)
  #3 7/13/11 7:48 PM
The race was on tv last weekend. I believe it was from Lincoln PA. Bloomquist protested saying that Mars was the only fast car on that particular compound.
Posted using Mobile Device
short track scott (Offline)
  #4 7/13/11 7:50 PM
That is great. Post race tech to include a quick interrogation of a drivers actions, intent and equipment concerns.

The results will be on the next 'Maury'. And "you ARE the father!"

I know it was something about tires with Mars and the Scott Bloomquist.

What would they have done if he didn't take the test?
Posted via Mobile Device
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #5 7/13/11 7:59 PM
Did the officials shine a flaslight in his eye, sodium pentathol next? Vee haf veys uv making u talk
2 Likes: Ken Bonnema, mikeham73
McInturff Racing (Offline)
  #6 7/13/11 8:12 PM
Hmmm, an interrogation technique that is not even admissible in court as evidence. Seems that WoO is setting a dangerous precedent. The next time they pull that and a driver fails they will have their a.s.s in a sling.
Barney (Offline)
  #7 7/13/11 8:49 PM
Nothing surprises me out of them.
DWX 9929 (Offline)
  #8 7/13/11 8:57 PM
Originally Posted by Bad Dad 54:
Did the officials shine a flaslight in his eye, sodium pentathol next? Vee haf veys uv making u talk
Waterboarding could be an option.
3 Likes: interpreter66, mikeham73, Sickfan
racerdog45
  #9 7/13/11 9:03 PM
bloomer was crying and whining BIG time, I lost what little respect I had for him YEARS ago and nothing surprises me anymore out of him....
2 Likes: IndyBound, interpreter66
SteveD (Offline)
  #10 7/13/11 9:09 PM
WOO>WOR (World of Rules)