IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WingedFan2019 (Offline)
  #1 4/11/21 10:19 PM
What is going on with the all time great Dave Darland? He's been struggling lately. Even at his home track of Kokomo. Hope he can turn it around!
R A K (Offline)
  #2 4/12/21 10:54 AM
Nothing. Dave will be 55 come September. Hell, I am just a few years older, and sometimes struggle to hit my marks with my lawnmower.
“Traditional” sprint cars are a handful.
He will have more impressive runs, as well as lackluster runs. At the end of the day, he is a helluva racer, as well as, a helluva good guy.
49 Likes: 3wide, 410fuelinjected, 95KART, addictedtodirt, bigq11, Blackduce, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, CRA91, davidm, dirt330, dirtball, duel, dusty tracks, Eatin Dirt, erich45, flagboy55, Hammer, interpreter66, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, Leohr46, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, mlamb, motorhead748, openwheelfan1, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, Owen, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, Rapid Rick, rapid robert, Rcar, rmr6nm, RockinRy, ronmil, SOROKACH35FAN, spicoli, Steve Wendel, tigerone, tirespinner, TNRustler, wallbanger II, wright59
Jonr (Offline)
  #3 4/12/21 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by R A K:
......... Hell, I am just a few years older, and sometimes struggle to hit my marks with my lawnmower..............
Early candidate for post of the year.
26 Likes: Bostonian, Charles Nungester, Chief29, dirt330, dirtball, Eatin Dirt, Hammer, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, mlamb, motorhead748, opnwhlmnd, Owen, PatrickMead#13, racenut69, rapid robert, rmr6nm, RockinRy, ronmil, sprinter14, tirespinner, TNRustler
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 4/12/21 3:09 PM
He did a three part online interview on with the History Mystery Man and basically said that the cars gotta be right and the risk worth it to take now. They won a usac heat at the Burg, May not be the man to beat anymore but he's by far from a field filler and Will win when the situation presents itself still.|

GO DD!

Charles Nungester
26 Likes: 95KART, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, dirt330, dirtball, Eatin Dirt, Hammer, Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, motorhead748, openwheelfan1, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, rapid robert, rmr6nm, ronmil, snowdrift, sprintracer82, Sprints fan 11, Steve Wendel, TNRustler