Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Promoter
5/9/22, 9:51 AM   #1
Lawrenceburg Promoter
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

Who's promoting Lawrenceburg now?

The way social is handled is different, and they didn't get with 2020 ticket buyers for WoO to renew. (Had to call them and they are only in 1 day a week sounds like, and I'm on nights so if they even called me back it was while I was asleep.)
So I am just assuming it's no longer Rudisell's. And new group is off to slow start on impressions from my camp.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/9/22, 11:52 AM   #2
Sandy Lowe

Dave & Kim Rudisell are still promoting Lawrenceburg (year 16, I think). I know they’ve been advertising the World of Outlaw race on their Facebook page for quite some time.

2 members like this post: dstensland, tirespinner
5/9/22, 12:04 PM   #3
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Lowe View Post
Dave & Kim Rudisell are still promoting Lawrenceburg (year 16, I think). I know they’ve been advertising the World of Outlaw race on their Facebook page for quite some time.
Thanks. Man, makes no sense to me why they couldn't have got renewals from 2020 sent out.
Facebook hasn't been suggesting the track page to me for some reason, I'm set up to follow. But between unable to do renewals and there was a lot of Kroger ad spam the FB page kept posting; I just figured someone else got control of the track.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Promoter