IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
mc/rider (Offline)
  #11 10/17/20 1:36 PM
A horse wearing a C J Leary tshirt walks into a bar and orders a shot of Rye.The bartender asks; why the long face?

When in doubt Gas It
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, ronmil
oppweld (Offline)
  #12 10/17/20 2:20 PM
No
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #13 10/17/20 2:23 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
A horse wearing a C J Leary tshirt walks into a bar and orders a shot of Rye.The bartender asks; why the long face?
Guy wearing a CJ Leary shirt walks into Home Depot and buys several gallons of Simple Green. Cashier says “ you must have a lot of cleaning to do “. Guy replies “ no we got a race tonight “.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: billw, jim goerge, Rpracing1, spicoli
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #14 10/17/20 2:44 PM
This just makes the previous black mark on the Leary team just a little bit darker.

Cheaters suck.
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, Tom23
Terry Porter (Offline)
  #15 10/17/20 3:37 PM
I wonder if we'll see his typical whining response???
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, kylecumminsfan, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, Tom23
jim goerge (Offline)
  #16 10/17/20 3:47 PM
Bet he hasn"t stopped whining and crying yet. LOL OMG I hadn"t had this big of laugh for a long time
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, kylecumminsfan
spicoli (Offline)
  #17 10/17/20 5:04 PM
I think the suspension is proper. It's hard enough for a small, un-sponsored, single motor, single car team such as myself to run with the big dogs. Being out of the big dog loop, I'm not up on the latest tire-soaking processes like they are. Maybe someone could clue me in on this tire-doping thing? Not for me to cheat, mind you, only so I know what NOT to do going forward. Was this tire-cooking spelled out in an issue of Open Wheel I missed? Maybe tell me the issue? Just asking for a friend...

Seriously, isn't the penalty for traction control a lifetime, or at least a season, ban? I don't know that I've ever heard of anyone getting caught with traction control. Could be because of the severe penalty, could be they know how to do that without getting caught.
bighd0522 (Offline)
  #18 10/17/20 5:49 PM
What was the previous black mark, must have missed that one
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #19 10/17/20 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
This just makes the previous black mark on the Leary team just a little bit darker.

Cheaters suck.
I don't like cheating either Bob,I think we would be in agreement that it's in most sporting events.
Tire prep,and whatever have been around,now "fuel additives".
I was glad to see a certain Sprint series is now checking tire prep,two of their drivers got popped,as they say,better late than never.🤔
As always take with a grain of salt!!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
5 Likes: Great Scott, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69, wildman92
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #20 10/17/20 10:16 PM
Would that be sea salt Dan?

Exactly!
4 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge, racenut69, wildman92
Closed Thread