IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Western Classic Racing Series to debut
3/5/11, 2:21 PM   #1
USAC Western Classic Racing Series to debut
StevenBlakesley

We are starting a combination 410 and 360 traditional Sprint Car series in Northern California in 2011 called the USAC Western Classic Racing Series. Our series debuts this Friday night at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, CA with the "John Padjen Classic"

More than 30 drivers are expected to be in action including Bryan Clauson, Bill Rose, Brent Kaeding, Bud Kaeding, Tony Hunt, and many more. The Midget portion of the show has also attracted nearly 30 drivers including Cory Kruseman, Tanner Swanson, and Kody Swanson.

I just wanted to introduce our series to the IOW nation and here is the press release announcing some of our drivers:
http://www.sprintsource.com/news/?tags=true&i=7240

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
3/5/11, 5:46 PM   #2
Re: USAC Western Classic Racing Series to deb
cdimaging
Inactive Member

you can count on me being their that night.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Western Classic Racing Series to debut