Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

BRANDON WAELTI Wins!!
2.Dave Darland
3.Aaron Fiscus

3/30/08, 12:58 AM   #2
Re: BMARA Results
Tim Watson

Thank you Fred. I was going to call you to see if you wanted to give me updates so i could post them but with 4 kids running around here it's a madhouse every day. :kookoo

3/30/08, 4:30 AM   #3
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Thank you Fred. I was going to call you to see if you wanted to give me updates so i could post them but with 4 kids running around here it's a madhouse every day. :kookoo
:O:...Tim, I have a nephew that lives in Watertown, WI. He has 4 kids also (the oldest is about 6). I'll have to have him pay you a visit one day.:rolling Congrats to Waelti and to DD for a solid run.

3/30/08, 9:29 AM   #4
sprntr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow View Post
BRANDON WAELTI Wins!!
2.Dave Darland
3.Aaron Fiscus
That first Midget heat was the best race I've seen in years. Three wide, great moves and almost NO CONTACT!

Worst wreck all night was a Cage Kart who took a wild ride after contact with another Kart & the front stretch wall. He walked away but the Kart was pretty much toast.

3/30/08, 9:48 AM   #5
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
:O:...Tim, I have a nephew that lives in Watertown, WI. He has 4 kids also (the oldest is about 6). I'll have to have him pay you a visit one day.:rolling Congrats to Waelti and to DD for a solid run.
Our kids range from age 3 to 10 so send your nephew this way Dwight and he and i can hangout and let the 8 kids run like wildfire outside! I would like to help with updates once but until the kids are in bed it would be tough, then after they are all tucked in i don't think i want the phone constantly ringing and the wife and i don't do that text thing.

3/30/08, 10:13 AM   #6
midgy

From BMARA website - SUMMARY
30-Lap Feature: 1. Brandon Waelti; 2. Dave Darland; 3. Aaron Fiscus; 4. David Gough; 5. Nick Lundgreen; 6. Scott Hatton; 7. Tim Noble; 8. Davey Ray; 9. Joe Wipperfurth; 10. Jason Dull; 11. Bubba Altig; 12. Jerry Coons Jr.; 13. Donovan Peterson; 14. Dan Mecum; 15. Chad DeSelle; 16. Jody Rosenboom; 17. David Budres; 18. Mike Hess; 19. Buddy Luebke; 20. Jon LeJuene.

8-lap Trophy Dash Winner: Darland.
10-lap Heat Race Winners: Ray, Coons, Darland.
Fast Time: Gough, 11.818 seconds (NTR).
Cars Present: 21 Feature Lap Leaders: Waelti 1-2, Darland 3-15, Waelti 16-30.

Here is a link to their website for more info - http://www.bmara.com/

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BMARA Results