Register! Forgot Password?
bmemmer (Offline)
  #11 2/9/19 3:05 PM
Change your picture size on your remote
ISF (Offline)
  #12 2/9/19 3:44 PM
Originally Posted by bmemmer:
Change your picture size on your remote
Yep, we did. We tried every ratio and stretch mode available on the remote and the best we could do was the 6" of black on the top and bottom and a couple inches on the sides. in the 16:9 ratio the actual picture was about half the size of the TV screen. When I was able to get most of the TV screen filled out with video picture we lost a minor degree of clarity. It was not horrible but just enough as to be noticeable. I was switching over to Lucas Oil TV periodically to watch the LOLMS at East Bay and the picture filled the TV screen completely and was noticeably clearer that the FLORACING stream. I E-mailed FLO customer service last night during the broadcast about the picture size and clarity. It's 1:45 PM CST Saturday afternoon and have yet to get a response from FLO.

The only other glitch we experienced was that the beginning of the broadcast times were bogus and they kept pushing them back. Sure wish they'd pick a starting time and stick with it.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
TQ97 (Offline)
  #13 2/9/19 8:20 PM
Became a subscriber today for tonight’s show. Have had a couple times we’ve needed to hit reload, but nothing unbearable at this point. Seems to be during downtime.

Just got booted and had to relogin which was kind of annoying.

Edit: not working at all now.....
ossuks (Offline)
  #14 2/9/19 8:21 PM
Mine has been junk all night, was good last night.
ISF (Offline)
  #15 2/9/19 8:27 PM
This deal is a nightmare tonight.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
wisco95 (Offline)
  #16 2/9/19 8:28 PM
Mine has video not found thru roku. Worked great all night last night and up to sunshine’s fast time interview then out and can’t get it back
2 Likes: billw, tirespinner
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #17 2/9/19 8:30 PM
Mine has been a mess so far tonight, also. Right now, it says the event has completed. It was great last night. On nights like this, they'll have to have responsive customer service or they're going to alienate customers. That's the good thing about Speedshift, they were quick to respond when you had a problem.

Update: I had to log out and back in twice and it's back up for me, now.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: ryan84, tirespinner
ryan84 (Offline)
  #18 2/9/19 8:36 PM
Mines out too, wish they had ETA on returning
tirespinner (Offline)
  #19 2/9/19 8:37 PM
i haveing same trouble. logged out and back on working now
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #20 2/9/19 8:38 PM
I am having the same problem on my ROKU. OK on my laptop.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed