IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington
6/1/15, 10:45 PM   #21
cshuman

You guys wanna handicap him, have him run something other then the 11p lol

6/1/15, 11:35 PM   #22
Re: Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington
Pushtruck

I recall a double header at Indianapolis Raceway Park a few years back. They ran two features. The winner of the first feature started on the tail of the second feature with a $50,000 bonus to win the second feature from the tail. Guess what happened... I believe Dave Steele is still counting his winnings from that night!

Give Brady a BIG incentive to start the tail and win the feature and I am sure you will see one hell of a show! Let's say... a $5000 bonus to win from the tail on a 30 lap feature. How about it Brady? You up for that?

Put up or shut up boys... start building the pot. Maybe by the end of the season you'll have enough to convince him to tag the tail for the bonus pot.

I'll chip in the first $100. How about it Chris? You might just pack the house to watch the man put on a clinic. ;-)

Brady is the real deal.

Joe Chambers
Official Push Trucks

4 members like this post: davidm, dshort36, jim goerge, ronmil
6/2/15, 6:45 AM   #23
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplexxx View Post
Brady is one of the most talented drivers in this sport.I heard somebody say he is cheating y cant people admit he is one of the best in the business.
Brian Cripe
Kerry Norris was that way at Lawrenceburg Speedway back in the very early 80's. He simply couldn't be beat. Then, I bought the car from him and quickly proved to the public that the car wasn't the reason Kerry was always winning!! LOL

7 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, mtek56, ronmil, SPRINTCAR, Tsquared, VSneader2
6/2/15, 1:50 PM   #24
SPD 37

Well I think it was 2010, maybe, when Brady did start last in an "A" main at Bloomington and WON that race from last. 25 caution free laps, made it more difficult, but he did it!!

6/2/15, 5:39 PM   #25
SPRINTCAR

I'll give him 3-5 morning line odds. Chalk.

6/2/15, 7:33 PM   #26
Beinthecircle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
You guys wanna handicap him, have him run something other then the 11p lol
Exactly.

6/2/15, 9:47 PM   #27
i love dirt track racing

Been a fan of brady for a long time. When I first started to go racing and was watching brady at Bloomington and other tracks and when we were heading to tss for our 3 hour trip we always went by his racing shop ( home ) . I always wanted to see how brady would run the usac points season and see how he would do but it is great to have short racing doing the great things for all the local tracks and racing families. Thanks short racing for all your team do for us racing fans. Thanks

6 members like this post: DirtHawk92, dshort36, hbmundy, mc/rider, ronmil, SPD 37
6/5/15, 7:23 AM   #28
dshort36

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Been a fan of brady for a long time. When I first started to go racing and was watching brady at Bloomington and other tracks and when we were heading to tss for our 3 hour trip we always went by his racing shop ( home ) . I always wanted to see how brady would run the usac points season and see how he would do but it is great to have short racing doing the great things for all the local tracks and racing families. Thanks short racing for all your team do for us racing fans. Thanks
thanks to all you fans who make this all possible.

6/5/15, 7:30 AM   #29
DirtHawk92

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 8

Other than goin to the pits is there any other way we could obtain a Tshirt? Thanx for the info... My family are Big fans by the way...

6/5/15, 8:08 AM   #30
triplexxx

Hell i want him one on one in a golf match.Come on Brady step up for the challenge!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Handicapping Brady Short at Bloomington