IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!
8/5/12, 11:44 PM   #161
Re: $5000 to win at Tri-State!
racephoto1

Shortbus, no slammin' from me. All I'm saying is that around here, if it has fenders it's considered junk, weather his Nascrap to Hornets. This place is called Indiana Open Wheel for a reason.

Seriously though, one of the best features , of all the races I've seen , was a superstock race at Bloomington . I don't care what's racing as long as it's a good show.

8/5/12, 11:57 PM   #162
Re: $5000 to win at Tri-State!
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
shortbus, no slammin' from me. All i'm saying is that around here, if it has fenders it's considered junk, weather his nascrap to hornets. This place is called indiana open wheel for a reason.

Seriously though, one of the best features , of all the races i've seen , was a superstock race at bloomington . I don't care what's racing as long as it's a good show.
thank you sir

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!