IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #11 12/13/07 8:56 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
After all, someone has to protect her from that bunch in Section A. :rolling::kookoo2::rolling:
Hey Dwight,

Marv & Danny resemble that remark.:kookoo2::eek: They corrupted Steve & I real bad last season also. We tried to look out for the young lady as much as possible.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #12 12/13/07 9:11 PM
Hey, Dave - since you are offering jobs I want to apply for the position of security guard for the 50/50 girl. No pay required. After all, someone has to protect her from that bunch in Section A. :rolling::kookoo2::rolling:
I think you should be subject to a background check,drug screen, and most of all being interviewed by all that sit in Section "A".Mr Marv will be in charge of this:rolling:

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #13 12/13/07 9:16 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I think you should be subject to a background check,drug screen, and most of all being interviewed by all that sit in Section "A".Mr Marv will be in charge of this:rolling:
:emote20:...I await Marv's decision.:rolling:
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #14 12/13/07 9:20 PM
:emote20:...I await Marv's decision.:rolling:
He might very well be able to be, can we say bought? A gift card to Bob Evans might go a long long way. Or a gift card to HH Gregg also:kookoo2::rolling:

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #15 12/13/07 9:28 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
He might very well be able to be, can we say bought? A gift card to Bob Evans might go a long long way. Or a gift card to HH Gregg also:kookoo2::rolling:
My image of the Sage of Lawrenceburg is forever sullied!:rolling:
FishBurger (Offline)
  #16 12/13/07 9:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chuck Nungester:
maybe Uncle Dave or GRAMPS Fish could update us.
Gramps??? Now that's a cold shot. Yep, I've reached an advanced age but just remember Chuckles, there is no guarantee that you will. And even if you do, and I pray that you will, do you think you will look this good??? :moon: :emote20:

Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Hey Dwight,

Marv & Danny resemble that remark.:kookoo2::eek: They corrupted Steve & I real bad last season also. We tried to look out for the young lady as much as possible.
Oh yeah Mike, I noticed you "looking out for the young lady" this past season. You're fortunate that Mrs. Packer didn't catch you. :action-smiley-049:

Back to the thread topic, I was glad to read Dave's post. I had heard last year that the reason they couldn't get done in time for the '07 season was that Tom Wieck's deal didn't run out until 1/1 which didn't leave enough time to complete the work before opening night. With the calendar bearing down on 1/1 again I was getting concerned, what with only a little visible progress to date. With Chuck bringing steroid laced coffee to the construction crew, we may see a Snowball Derby by mid-January.